Copenhagen travel

CtidBlueMooner said:
Fly KLM from Newcastle via the Dam to Copenhagen arriving Weds eve and back Friday lunch. Cost £139 each
2 nights accom Comfort Excelsior, Tivoli £57 each for 2 nights room only.
Tickets in hand...come on City.
im in this hotel i think mate

18th
man to dublin £10
dublin to billund 10euro
train to copenhagen 600krona return
20th
billund to dublin 10euro
dublin to liverpool 40euro

with taxes etc flights comes to £86 + train

god bless the scrabster 6

Mate works for an airline, booked 8 of us.

Leave Manchester Thursday morning via Paris to Copenhagen, come back Friday.

Return flights and hotel, Total £75.00 each, get in!!!

I have been to copenhagen a few times with work .I cant make this trip due to other work. Head for the big Irish bar. The name escapes me. You will find it. It is the best there by far. A lot of the bars are small but this one is the dogs. If there is live football on the wednesday it will be on the big screens in there. Despte the hype it is about 4 quid a pint. you will get stung for shorts. Take a small bottle in if that is your fancy. However my fellow blues enjoy. For those who are inclinded there is a bar down the red disrict called the sperm bar!! GEN. Not my cup of ***** if you know what i mean

mancitymick said:
I have been to copenhagen a few times with work .I cant make this trip due to other work. Head for the big Irish bar. The name escapes me. You will find it. It is the best there by far. A lot of the bars are small but this one is the dogs. If there is live football on the wednesday it will be on the big screens in there. Despte the hype it is about 4 quid a pint. you will get stung for shorts. Take a small bottle in if that is your fancy. However my fellow blues enjoy. For those who are inclinded there is a bar down the red disrict called the sperm bar!! GEN. Not my cup of ***** if you know what i mean
Irish rover?

I was originally taking the wife but she can't go due to a new Job All i want for it is the cost of the tax about £40
Flying with easy jet

London Stansted To Copenhagen
flight 3465; dep. Tue 17 Feb 13:15
arr. Tue 17 Feb 16:00

Copenhagen To London Stansted
flight 3462; dep. Sat 21 Feb 10:10
arr. Sat 21 Feb 11:00

Can also give a lift back to manchester on the return
The outbound flight can be changed for an extra charge
I think the name change is £20 ew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.