Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

colinbellsballboy said:
Apparently,we paid around £25 million for him,and he's on £200,000 a week,i.e,£10 million a year for 2 Years,=£45 million minimum we should accept for him,fucking sick of City taking a hit on every signing we make,we are in a position of strength on this one.

You have to take into consideration the fact he's 2 years older, he's not playing well at international level, and the fact that his goals have financially been a benefit to us. All these factors could be deducted from your valuation IMO.

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

Wonder if Kia is one of the sponsors helping to take Tevez back to Brazil? Would that buy back favour in order to gain control at Corinthians once again?

I'd grudgingly let him go there for 37m, on the condition that he doesn't end up back in Europe in the next 5 years. I'm not sure how possible it would be to stop that happening though.

In purely footballing terms, if he does go and play in Brazil then his influence alone will allow Corinthians to utterly dominate for the next couple of seasons. If they can afford it and he wants to go then they're laughing just as much as he is

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Rushton121 said:
If this is true then the pressure is on Tevez to prove he's not full of shit. If we accept bids from both Inter and Corinthians I reckon he'll choose Inter...

If he goes though a lot of people on here will have to eat humble pie..could be that it was his kids all along

if you dont mind i`ll reach for my spoon after the next close season, if he goes to corinthians, and stays beyond a season.

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

blupoo said:
colinbellsballboy said:
Apparently,we paid around £25 million for him,and he's on £200,000 a week,i.e,£10 million a year for 2 Years,=£45 million minimum we should accept for him,fucking sick of City taking a hit on every signing we make,we are in a position of strength on this one.

You have to take into consideration the fact he's 2 years older, he's not playing well at international level, and the fact that his goals have financially been a benefit to us. All these factors could be deducted from your valuation IMO.
Yeah,I get all that bp,but surely his stock has gone up in the 2 years since he arrived? and I just don't like the idea that we always seem to sell our best players at a paper loss.

I'd grudgingly let him go there for 37m, on the condition that he doesn't end up back in Europe in the next 5 years. I'm not sure how possible it would be to stop that happening though.

All down to restraint of trade, it is possible but you have to be very careful. If you get it wrong the contract is worthless and we would get jack shit, the alternative method is a sell on clause or a penalty, I suggested a few posts back the penalty should be 13m the difference between us getting 50m if we sold to Europe and selling to Corinthians. Alternative 50% sell on etc only problem with that is if the sell to RM say in three years time for 10m we only get 5m which is why I prefer the penalty clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.