Corner Flags at City

BoyBlue_1985 said:
This was a funny thread when we were murdering teams for fun back in October 2011. Its just not the same when we are not

its a bit of fun in line with all the other shit moaning threads that are on here e.g stadium announcer etc

sorry for upsetting you !!

mekonmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
This was a funny thread when we were murdering teams for fun back in October 2011. Its just not the same when we are not

its a bit of fun in line with all the other shit moaning threads that are on here e.g stadium announcer etc

Stop moaning about people moaning about moaning threads!!

chrishull said:
mekonmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Fuck off moaning you moaning bastard

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chrishull said:
mekonmcfc said:

Fuck off moaning you moaning bastard

Listen, if I want to moan about somebody moaning about people moaning about moaning threads I think I'm well within my rights. I don't know where you get off moaning about me moaning about somebody monaing about people moaning at moaning threads.

allo-allo-arthur-bostrom-as-officer-crabtree-2.jpg

"Moaning... "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.