Cornwall

Isles of Scilly. Not truly Cornwall, but beautiful. Been three times
Little boats from island to island, good walks, pubs, sunshine, one policeman with never anything to do.

Isles of Scilly. Not truly Cornwall, but beautiful. Been three times
Little boats from island to island, good walks, pubs, sunshine, one policeman with never anything to do.
Magical place. Just like Cornwall - looks like a Greek island on a hot day but as soon as you put a toe in the water you know you are still in blighty!

Watched Susan Calman in Cornwall earlier - looked nice its just every time I have been there as an adult its pissed it down. Went once as a kid and it was gorgeous. Personally I am a fan of the Jurassic coast where I lived for a while and visit annually and enjoy daily the North Yorkshire coast coz thats where I live now.

I was down in Cornwall last week, going through St Austells and saw a new City flag on a new flagpole, it was good to see, that and the one in Padstow makes me smile, still the best place, appart from Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.