corona virus could this affect Madrid trip

You would have to ask the people planning outbreak contingencies, if it gets serious enough then yeah they probably would. but doing that has major economical impact on a country ( China are taking a major economical hit right now by quarantining cities) vs a sporting event that can be rearranged or played behind closed doors with very little impact in the grand scheme of things.

certainly in China they have cancelled events and put others at risk ( see link I posted above in an edit ) and it would certainly make sense to cancel large public gatherings where people will travel for it.

They did cancel all race meetings and quarantined horses over foot and mouth if I remember right, so potentially could cancel all domestic European travel if it becomes epidemic

International sporting events are unnecessary to normal life in a country, and invite worldwide travel to them for large numbers. Neutralising that cause of spread is a pretty easy and intelligent thing to do.

If ever they got to shutting transport systems down within a whole country, there would be thousands dying to cause it.

Precisely will the lot be suspended
Or Spain Italy France etc might not want us to travel as we’re not in the eu to fuck us over

mate I am going to japan on holiday in April, flying through Hong Kong !!!!

I am a bit more worried about that

I think madrid will be fine

The only thing that would cancel a CL game would be an ingrowing toenail for Salah and Liverpool holding a vigil for him.

No chance of games being cancelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.