Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday to Wednesday in 2021 UK cases

62, 322 v 47, 525 v 38, 905 v 25, 308 v 19, 202 v 13, 013 v 12, 718 v 9948 v 6385

20, 703, 615 have now had a first dose of vaccine in the UK.

208, 968 in England today.

Also being reported that supply will ramp up next week to unprecedented levels.

By middle of next week double where we are now.

So numbers should shoot up rapidly for a few weeks.

The issue has been the Pfizer delivery delays but 10 million AZ from India are due.

Last edited:
Incredible.

The issue has been the Pfizer delivery delays but 10 million AZ from India are due.
In saying that, I've kind of settled into all this now...it really has become (habitually) the new normal.
I get agitated (just a little) when I see people mingling on tv. It's gone reverse zombie where a normal, populated world seems odd.
I work on my desk all day, go for an evening walk, pop to the shop then return to the flat to either be back at my desk (computer) then later watch a bit of TV/boxset....rinse, repeat.
You can understand why prisoners get used to life inside.

England hospital data.

Full numbers to come - but highlight first - as I said we might do last night - sub 10,000 for the first time since late October.

Down 527 in day to 9594.

11, 622 in the UK.

Hopefully the UK will be sub 10,000 later this week.

Hopefully 3-4 weeks of huge first dose numbers so that we can be much further down the groups before we need to do 250k plus second shots a day. Salford currently ploughing through all over 50s so maybe areas like this will be well into the 30-39 group by then.

Hopefully 3-4 weeks of huge first dose numbers so that we can be much further down the groups before we need to do 250k plus second shots a day. Salford currently ploughing through all over 50s so maybe areas like this will be well into the 30-39 group by then.
I don't understand why Salford does this and other regions do not. Seems like a classic post-code lottery. I don't think they will allow Salford to steam into the younger age groups whilst there are over 50s and over 60s still waiting to be vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.