Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If spectators need to be vaccinated to attend Premier League matches will the players need to be too? Or is it a case of one rule for them......?

Really interested to spot these posts from you & @paulchapo @twosips
I have had a sore upper arm since my first jab back in April. I’ve also had the second one in the same arm in June, but the same level of ache has remained. I’ve been looking for info online but can only see stuff about how common it is to have a sore arm for a week after.
I don’t generally feel the soreness during the day, and can run, cycle, lift and carry stuff, and even do press ups no problem. And I have no other issues.
However, every night I can’t put my right arm under the pillow as the pain is strong as soon as I put my head down. Been like this for months now - might contact the GP tomorrow.
I do wonder whether they did a bad jab job.
Sounds similar to me. I was on the Novavax trail and had 4 jabs (2 real, 2 placebo) with no side effects whatsoever. Due to Novavax still being unlicensed I left the trial, and I had Moderna 7 weeks ago, and my arm is still bad. Limited movement, aching, but particularly bad at night.

Ah im sorry mate. Shite. Wonder if they hit a nerve or something
I had the pre dental injection in my lower gum once, it went straight through a nerve and I physically sat bolt upright in the chair, was really sore for just a couple of days but maybe something like that.

Delta really starting to rocket in the US now. 100m who could be are not vaccinated. Could be some horrible numbers over the next few months.

Delta really starting to rocket in the US now. 100m who could be are not vaccinated. Could be some horrible numbers over the next few months.
Those 100m have really missed the boat, no time to catch up and if the numbers are correct they'll see a lot of deaths.

How would you guys cope 60,000 years ago when you had to battle with Nature to survive, and yet we are all related to the survivors. That should shock us all and maybe be a little kinder to each other too.

Err no that was just spin by the government

The jab doesn’t prevent you getting covid it’s purpose is to reduce the severity of the infection and reduce the amount to of people dying or needing hospital treatment

The safest way is surely a test before you go to a match
My quote was a direct quote from the CDC which is a highly respected scientific public health body, not the government.
Their job is to provide accurate information to the public not support government spin which is why they were sidelined by Trump.
The jab is both to protect you from hospitalisation and to protect you from infection.
There is plenty of evidence out there to suggest it does both.
It is more reliable at the former than the latter particularly with the delta variant but it still does both.

Sounds similar to me. I was on the Novavax trail and had 4 jabs (2 real, 2 placebo) with no side effects whatsoever. Due to Novavax still being unlicensed I left the trial, and I had Moderna 7 weeks ago, and my arm is still bad. Limited movement, aching, but particularly bad at night.
Thanks for sharing that. Have to be honest, I did wonder if it was just me, as no one I’ve met “in real life” has had similar. It does sound the same as mine, esp the night time being more noticeable.

Anyway, posting it on here last night has prompted me to contact the GP this morning, so we’ll see what pearls of wisdom they can offer when I get the call-back this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.