Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM boroughs weekly past 7 day case totals:

Bury 485, Rochdale 518, Oldham 671, Bolton 682, Salford 689, Trafford 821, Tameside 833, Wigan 904, Stockport 1120, Manchester 1203

At the right end of the table Bury and Rochdale pulling clear. But most places were up today.

At the wrong end of the table Manchester fell again and gets VERY near Stockport today which rose by most today again. So the gap is now just 83 and Stockport is in the worst place numbers wise it has ever been right now. Could easily go ahead of Manchester for the first time ever tomorrow. The media might even see what is happening then but beginning to doubt it given their silence for so long since this problem started.

No Welsh data and corrections to Scottish data?
There WAS Welsh data. A lot of it (double dose as always on Mondays and the highest EVER from Wales on one day and as the post you quoted actually says it was 5258). Some Scottish data is still missing too but their numbers are more or less complete we think . But England was the main cause of the rise today. As the regional scoreboard up page shows. Nearly all regions went up week to week by a lot across England today. Several up by 4 figures. The NW was one of the least badly impacted.

Last edited:
GM WEEKLY POP SCORES

Remember low scores good - going down good - high scores bad - going up bad

BOROUGH // POP SCORE TODAY // POP SCORE LAST WEEK // UP OR DOWN BY LAST 7 DAYS

Also WAS 4 weeks ago (up/down in past month)

MANCHESTER 216 // 285 //DOWN 69 WAS 317 (down 101)

ROCHDALE 232 // 289 // DOWN 57 WAS 243 (down 11)

BOLTON 236 // 289 // DOWN 53 WAS 207 (up 29 )

BURY 255 // 308 // DOWN 53 WAS 260 (down 5)

SALFORD 262 // 329 // DOWN 67 WAS 404 (down 142)

WIGAN 273 // 349 // DOWN 76 WAS 262 (up 11)

OLDHAM 282 // 337 // DOWN 55 WAS 280 (down 2)

TRAFFORD 346 // 322 // UP 24 WAS 388 (down 42)

TAMESIDE 367 // 407 // DOWN 40 WAS 373 (down 6)

STOCKPORT 381 // 371 // UP 10 WAS 333 (up 48 )

Manchester was down and improved its lead. Most other places rose today.

The gap between Tameside and Stockport increased today and Trafford is getting sucked into these top three with a gap back to the rest,

Stockport and Trafford also now both rising week to week

Stockport also up the most versus last month.

Salford has been by far the best performwe over the past month falling lots. But Manchester is over 100 better off too. They have both had very good months. Whereas Stockport has gone the other way.

Their terrific turnarounds are really why Stockport's numbers look worse as at any other point by comparison with the twin cities that are usually up around 200 too every day they would not.

Fingers crossed Zoe has it right and Stockport is edging down. As Stockport and Tameside tend to rise and fall together and if they can get over the hump GM will too.

My Dad had the vaccine on 28/02, within 2 days he was in ICU, and passed away on 07/04. We’ve all been very nervous about having it as no one could tell us why he reacted in the way he did. I’d waited and kept being told I’d be ok, so took the plunge today.

So sorry for your loss,Tiny x

If you don't mind..... Did your old man have any underlying issues and what was his health like on the day he had the jab?

Kudos to you TINY, one small way to honour your Dad's memory is keep yourself out of ICU this way. I can imagine it's been a really tough few months. Respect and thank you for sharing.
It sounds like the concern is based upon the theory that the jab is the very reason why he ended up on ICU.

Well from the start of this covid pandemic until yesterday I have avoided it , double jabbed and always careful about who and where mixing with, well that went out the window last night! Work colleague called me last night he tested positive yesterday evening after being in a car with me all day , he said he didn't feel to special but it was just a "sniffle" so came to work anyway !!! Now gonna have to get a test this morning. I just know I am gonna be positive as already showing symptoms , so the moral of the story is we can't take our eye of the ball with covid and let our guard slip .

So sorry for your loss,Tiny x

If you don't mind..... Did your old man have any underlying issues and what was his health like on the day he had the jab?
No underlying health conditions at all mate no, he would walk on average 12,000 steps a day, was a member of a local walking club at Chadderton park to. I genuinely don’t ever remember him even having any illness note other than a cold.

We caught Covid in January when my mum passed away, I spent about 8 days in hospital, my dad spent 24 hours (my blood oxygen was 85%, my dads was 91), buy we both made a recovery. We spoke to many doctors (well 5), who said wait 28 days before vaccine, we waited 6 weeks. The day before my dad had done one of his walks and was feeling great. Friday he has the vaccine, Sunday he was in icu on a ventilator.

Probably stupid but we’re still fighting against his actual cause of death which currently reads “natural causes”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.