Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why do vaccinated people want kids jabbed ? So they don’t feel rough for a few days ?

So they don't catch a potentially serious illness, have their education disrupted, and pass it on to multiple others with the effect of disrupting the whole school, so their relatives don't catch it and get more seriously ill and die, so they can meet their grandparents without exposing them etc etc etc.

some teens and kids will die from the vaccine like they have everywhere else they’ve been given it and some kids will get myocarditis from it,

The risk from myocarditis is higher from the disease than the vaccine. Vaccines were approved as having positive risk/benefit for 12yo+ in June.

if you’ve chosen the vaccine to stop you getting very sick or dying then trust your vaccine and leave the kids alone

I'd rather they were protected than abandoned, personally. The risk benefit for the kids is positive.

ENGLAND HOSPITAL DEATHS IN DETAIL

BY REGION:-

SAT:- 11 East, 27 London, 19 Midlands, 33 NE & Yorkshire, 18 North West, 8 South East, 14 South West

SUN: - 4 East, 6 Midlands, 7 North West, 3 South West - all others 0

MON: - 2 East, 10 Midlands, 2 South West - all others 0

TOTAL:- East 17, London 27, Midlands 35, NE & Yorkshire 33, North West 25, South East 8, South West 19

On Saturday 19 deaths were in Doncaster - the most in one place in ages. The catch up then was a factor.

North West Trusts:- Wirral 5, Blackpool 4, East Lancashire 4, Mid Cheshire 3, Manchester 2, St Helens 2, And 1 each in Alder Hey Liverpool, Liverpool, Stockport & Tameside

BY AGE:-

0 - 19 (1), 20 - 39 (1), 40 - 59 (23), 60 - 79 (61) 80 PLUS (78)

Depends what you think of as acceptable numbers, it is still a thing even if it’s thankfully smaller than feared. That’s also only one of the reasons to vaccinate children.

To flip the question round, why don’t you want to?

Maybe further down the line I’d change my mind, but I just don’t feel comfortable giving my child a vaccine for something that is not really a risk to her. Added to it not stopping it spreading and being brand new, I personally don’t think it’s a risk worth taking. Each to their own though, I don’t think it’s cut and dried either way is it.

40 all settings deaths - 23 from England - was 27 last Monday

37, 960 cases today - was 36, 100 last week

England only 29, 329 - UP by 3791 from 25, 538 on yesterday & up by 2424 from 26, 905 last Monday

So they don't catch a potentially serious illness, have their education disrupted, and pass it on to multiple others with the effect of disrupting the whole school, so their relatives don't catch it and get more seriously ill and die, so they can meet their grandparents without exposing them etc etc etc.

The risk from myocarditis is higher from the disease than the vaccine. Vaccines were approved as having positive risk/benefit for 12yo+ in June.

I'd rather they were protected than abandoned, personally. The risk benefit for the kids is positive.

kids being seriously ill from Covid ? It doesn’t even register the amount of kids who suffer
If they do pass it on to vaccinated well they are vaccinated so according to reports there’s only a slim chance of them being really poorly anyway
If a kid has tested positive I’d advise them to stay away from there grandparents during that time

more chance in kids of myocarditis from the virus compared to vaccine is a funny one as not many kids have currently had the jab to make any worthy comparison.

Personally I think if an individual has had the jab so the protection from being seriously ill then that’s that, if the vaccine is shit that’s not a child’s problem to have to also take a shit vaccine

I know some vaccinated will still get the virus and die but some kids will also die after receiving the vaccine

the changing things we keep getting told about vaccines and what they do and how long they last, how effective they are makes me think they are discovering things as they go along which you would expect during a trial, but I’d rather wait till the trial is over and we know everything about the vaccine before we start including kids in the trial

Maybe further down the line I’d change my mind, but I just don’t feel comfortable giving my child a vaccine for something that is not really a risk to her. Added to it not stopping it spreading and being brand new, I personally don’t think it’s a risk worth taking. Each to their own though, I don’t think it’s cut and dried either way is it.

Fully agree with the each to their own piece.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable exposing my child to a novel disease known to affect the heart and brain and with unknown long term risks when I can get them vaccinated against it, particularly when it also has the potential to further disrupt their education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.