Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct its just another disease we will have to live with ! if people want to wear masks they can! i for one will never wear one ! its should be up to the individual and i cant see people falling for it anymore!
Do you realise the wearing of masks isn't actually for your benefit, it's for the benefit of the selfish folk around you that don't fancy a dose of your illness?
I hate mask wearing, and as a speccy four eyes find them particularly inconvenient. As far as having my liberties crushed by 'the man' I think I can put up with it for a bit on the bus or in the shops though.

Do you realise the wearing of masks isn't actually for your benefit, it's for the benefit of the selfish folk around you that don't fancy a dose of your illness?
I hate mask wearing, and as a speccy four eyes find them particularly inconvenient. As far as having my liberties crushed by 'the man' I think I can put up with it for a bit on the bus or in the shops though.
I think the fact it doesn’t benefit them is exactly the reason that they moan about wearing masks.

I think the fact it doesn’t benefit them is exactly the reason that they moan about wearing masks.
Biggest problem is, for example, people like me, who’ve had 3 jabs and also had covid. So I can’t be arsed wearing a mask as it’s of no benefit, however that said now it’s mandatory then obviously I’ll have no choice but to make an effort.

the paper ones are a total waste of time ! i wore a snood up until the 1st of june just to be polite! i have not wore a face covering since ! anyone that wants to wear a mask to protect themselves is fine by me!

Biggest problem is, for example, people like me, who’ve had 3 jabs and also had covid. So I can’t be arsed wearing a mask as it’s of no benefit, however that said now it’s mandatory then obviously I’ll have no choice but to make an effort.
How do you know you won’t get Omnicron?

i agree but i think people have already sacrificed enough and i wont be complying !

the paper ones are a total waste of time ! i wore a snood up until the 1st of june just to be polite! i have not wore a face covering since ! anyone that wants to wear a mask to protect themselves is fine by me!
I'm not going to try and tell you the gaps in the mask are smaller than the virus - I get your reasoning. Still, if it cuts the transmission by x% then combined with other measures (hands, face, space etc) it seems a small price to pay to avoid another xmas lockdown or the NHS breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.