Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking mind boggling just how weak the mentality is with some isn't it?
Sacrificed enough
Being ordered about

I mean, these shithouses are so lucky they were born when they were. We'd be most likely talking German if they were around 80 years ago.
At the end of the day they are just dick heads. They haven't sacrificed shit, they have no great knowledge of the effectiveness or not of masks, they don't really believe in conspiracies.

They are just selfish cocks who can't be arsed with anyone but themselves. They are also cowards because they won't admit what they are even on a football forum as an anonymous poster.

Unfortunately we have a government who refuse to deal with them. Society in general is ruined by such people. Its always been the case.

At the end of the day they are just dick heads. They haven't sacrificed shit, they have no great knowledge of the effectiveness or not of masks, they don't really believe in conspiracies.

They are just selfish cocks who can't be arsed with anyone but themselves. They are also cowards because they won't admit what they are even on a football forum as an anonymous poster.

Unfortunately we have a government who refuse to deal with them. Society in general is ruined by such people. Its always been the case.
True story.

the same dickhead/s that i mentioned on here a few months back when a guy was waiting to get in ASDA and had made a hole in his mask for his fag,serious mate i had to look twice to check what i was seeing

Dr John Campbell latest video just gone up..latest from SA..positive promising news, enjoy the match blues, tis the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.