Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I'm off to Bill Bailey tomorrow, then City boxing day and a couple of other high risk activities in too including a sports event tonight, where I'm off now.

Was very sensible last fortnight as we had my mum's 80th at the weekend and didn't want to kill her.

I don't object if these events are stopped by government to protect society as a whole but I'm buggered if I see why sensible people should stay at home whilst the reckless get their fun, which is the implication of current policy.

So (triple jabbed) should be a fun week if I survive it without infection.

Good luck with that. Almost everyone I know that has been on any kind of social event in the past week has now got it, that’s at least 10 people now. Not one was triple jabbed yet and none have been ill, which is obviously good.

Gov UK have had another data issue where some cases that should have been removed today were NOT so may be a litle LOWER than for real. To do with a lateral flow test later testing negative. Usually removed from data but those yesterday were not by error. So today has two days worth of removals.

Right as rain, just done a lateral flow and unfortunately still showing as positive, but confident that shouldn’t take long to switch now. Definitely feel like the virus has gone.

doesn't it still show positive up to 90 days after you first got it ?

Anyway, I'm off to Bill Bailey tomorrow, then City boxing day and a couple of other high risk activities in too including a sports event tonight, where I'm off now.

Was very sensible last fortnight as we had my mum's 80th at the weekend and didn't want to kill her.

I don't object if these events are stopped by government to protect society as a whole but I'm buggered if I see why sensible people should stay at home whilst the reckless get their fun, which is the implication of current policy.

So (triple jabbed) should be a fun week if I survive it without infection.
have a good one

Ill again. Eff knows what I've caught. Keep testing negative on the lat flows, but runny nose today and a step down in energy for sure.

General mood:

uy2nyt8.jpg

If/when I catch it I’m not imprisoning myself in the house for 10 days to ‘protect’ unvaccinated bell ends that’s for sure.

The whole thing can get in the fucking bin at this point.
You do realise the unvaccinated don’t care about being protected from the sniffles that omicron will give ya .

and the irony in you not following rules if you catch covid haha that’s class

isn't it normally a Wednesday when we get a big rise in cases?
Numbers usually up mid week yes. But kids not at school is making a big difference as they have been the biggest age range testing positive.

On the data thread look at the difference between the age ranges of the 14K weekly tests yesterday and today in the charts provided by Northern Ireland.

Under 19s fall a lot. 20s - 39s rise a lot. Over 60s still falling despite cases rising and well under 5% testing positive.

The vaccine boosters seem to be holding well there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.