Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously believe that experts never make errors??
Not at all but are you seriously saying that we should discount all scientists and experts because errors may be made now and again? or that we should believe what some unqualified bloke on a football forum says instead? I seriously don't understand your question.

What a load of sh1te. Are you on the WUM? Didn't mention death did I? Most people who catch it nowadays don't die. So you think it OK that these people should overwhelm our hospitals and block beds that could be used for other serious non Covid cases? T1t
If the NHS can't handle some people being poorly then the problem is with it, not the people.

If it can't do what it's designed to do then that's its own failing.

Political suicide for any party to even think about.
Even more so when you’ve just asked society to sacrifice two years of living and, arguably, sacrificed thousands of lives to save it.

However, while there was a political reluctance before to even discuss changing it, I think now everyone appreciates that is a discussion to be had.

Other statisticians will be compiling data on public transport usage in the under 40s or exhaust durability in diesel cars, it doesn't make them train drivers or mechanics. As long as he keeps saying the experts are wrong i will pull him up on it.

The fucking data is telling them they are wrong.

Carry on in your attempt at shutting the poster down though because you don’t like his message.

Is that where we are now? turning on the NHS during an unprecedented modern pandemic because you don't want to hear or face up to certain things? It's like them yanks who go on and on about the constitution but would have seen it burn to keep Trump in power.

More bullshit.

Posters are turning on Politicians, not the NHS.

It’s only you reading it that way so you can bring Trump into the conversation?

Heaven knows why you would want to do that? (I do know btw, it’s pathetic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.