Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struggle to believe this 17% is correct. If so there must be millions of people per day infected, recently weve been processing on average 600k tests a day say at least 75% of them are suffering symptoms then in reality there are 2.6 million people in the UK suffering symptoms every day, absolute bollocks
Yeah, thinking about it the figures don’t add up

It’s very difficult to know who is telling the truth. You have two despicable regimes at loggerheads. Israel could get the vaccines to the Palestinian medics if they really wanted to.
Not sure you can compare the two regimes and call them both despicable but that's a different debate. Read these articles https://honestreporting.com/is-israel-required-to-give-palestinians-coronavirus-vaccines/ https://honestreporting.com/evoluti...tive-the-palestinian-coronavirus-vaccine-lie/

Only those of us who’d get sick pay though. There are many who would need financial support in order to isolate.
People who are on a low income already qualify for a 500 pound support payment from the local authority though. My friend who works in a care home got it when she tested positive.

People who are on a low income already qualify for a 500 pound support payment from the local authority though. My friend who works in a care home got it when she tested positive.
That was good for your friend but three quarters of applicants are getting rejected. That was believed to be a factor as to why only 4% of Scousers came forward for the failed mass testing exercise. It might be that the wrong people were applying (eg Scouse opportunism) or the scheme is too difficult for many people to make successful applications.

How you feeling pal?
Not bad thanks mate. Symptoms started Monday so on day 5 now. Been quite mild so far - think Tuesday was the worst day where I had little energy and didn’t get out of bed. Just been managing it with paracetamol, etc. Other half has even milder symptoms than me and hoping it stays that way as she suffered a subarachnoid brain haemorrhage back in August. From what I’ve read, days 5-10 can be key as to which way it goes so we’re not out of the woods yet.

Probably doesn't feel like it at all but it does sound that you're on the mend and hopefully this is your immune system telling this thing to go and take a flying fuck to itself. It's not a bad thing that you're sleeping when you can, it'll do the world of good even though it goes against everything you've probably taught yourself throughout life about sleeping at random times through the day!! Keep at it mate.
Hopefully...it’s last stand.
I can deal with the tiredness & a half arsed cough if that’s what it evolves into.
Then it’s a case of getting my strength & sanity back. I’ll post up how I feel later today.

how are you btw?

cheers.

If only 17 percent with symptoms are getting tested then even more millions more have had it than official numbers. This 40,000 a day currently could be more like 200,000?

Makes death rate lower? And combined with vaccine number at say 300,000 then maybe half a million a day are achieving a degree of immunity?
Don't forget that you can only get a test if you have a very specific group of symptoms, that is fever, continuous cough or loss of taste/smell. If you have anything else then you cannot get a test (unless you lie). I had a fever alone before Xmas and got a test but was negative, there will be people out there who have a cold but will be positive.

It's well known with COVID that it can cause a massive range of symptoms ranging from a sniffle to diarrhea and we know that around 15-25% get no symptoms at all.

It's guaranteed that the figure with COVID who have the 'wrong' symptoms or no symptoms will be very high and that's how the virus has spread so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.