Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a very sad day personally as my dad lost his 3 week fight against covid today, we are very fortunate to of been allowed in today, oxygen reduced and morphine given, he passed as Sterling scored bizarrely as the notification appeared on my phone, a blue through and through and a sorely missed father and grandfather and unfortunately a stat for tomorrow, sleep well my dad, I love you.
Sad news, condolences to you and all your family and friends.

A single, traditional-style, vaccine like we're developing now likely won't work to protect us from all variants - COVID-19 seems to be similar to the flu in this regard; yearly variant-predicited vacines may be necessary.
Yes, the powers that be are already on it, estimated autumn for the tweaked vaccine roll outs.

Let's face it , the govt said we had to go to work only if it's essential and every **** (or their boss) decided it's all essential. This means the govt down the line can say 'we told you not to' and still end up with as many folk as poss going to work and keeping the economy ticking. Lockdown this time last year was 1950's levels of traffic, this time it's been just like school holidays - only the school run traffic off the road. Schools will be back asap as that frees up the remainder of the workforce to work, pubs soon after probably with 'eat out to help spread covid' again.

They’ve announced on the government website that they’re reapplying the legislation to issue fines for a child for not attending school as of the 8th March.

So this was 100% true from almost two weeks ago.

I'm wondering with the amount of groundsmen working at the local golf course whether golf courses will soon reopen in some capacity as well.

So this was 100% true from almost two weeks ago.

I'm wondering with the amount of groundsmen working at the local golf course whether golf courses will soon reopen in some capacity as well.
Some rumours courses will be open from the 8th March, but also some saying not until the 29th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.