Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccinations in the last week ending Sunday 21st were the lowest since the first full week they started publishing the data. Every other week the numbers had increased, are the supplies not getting through?
Agree they should be going up not down. Why was this question not asked by the likes of Peston or the gormless Kussenberg.

Vaccinations in the last week ending Sunday 21st were the lowest since the first full week they started publishing the data. Every other week the numbers had increased, are the supplies not getting through?
We were told a couple of weeks ago the numbers would drop from last week for a couple of weeks. Until the pfizer supply is back up to full production , hopefully next week.

Not just that, but yesterdays total was the lowest since they started giving daily numbers, we know that Pfizer has limited production though.

Sorry to hear that and hope he recovers quickly.
I guess it's been so difficult for people to grasp the vital difference between illness and a serious respiratory condition. I think we are all unaware of that fine line or were until recently, that is.
Just called round and had a chat through an open window, he's comfortable but even though he's had the virus for nearly two weeks his cough is causing a lot of discomfort, he's also quite weak after today's episode.

I've tried to link Tolmie in on this but can't do so for some reason, he mentioned a drug that helps with the coughing, if Tolmie reads this or if anyone can remember what's it's called please let me know, cheers.

Just called round and had a chat through an open window, he's comfortable but even though he's had the virus for nearly two weeks his cough is causing a lot of discomfort, he's also quite weak after today's episode.

I've tried to link Tolmie in on this but can't do so for some reason, he mentioned a drug that helps with the coughing, if Tolmie reads this or if anyone can remember what's it's called please let me know, cheers.

@tolmie's hairdoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.