Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is in his 2nd year at uni. He's had all those things you mention. How ,if I have had my vaccine end of May, does me not going on a holiday if it's available change any of what he's sacrificed. He would have no objection to me going away, not that I will be, just because he cant for a few more months. Life isn't always fair, levelling down doesn't make things better for those you level down to.

That’s pretty much the opposite to what the high risk people have been saying for the past 12 months, when people suggested lock down the vulnerable and let the rest carry on.

That’s pretty much the opposite to what the high risk people have been saying for the past 12 months, when people suggested lock down the vulnerable and let the rest carry on.
Because theres a difference between protecting people from dying and another group not being allowed to travel ( by other countries governments probably) for a few weeks or months.
Besides locking down the vulnerable was a stupid idea, and no more than a sound bite, and for that reason no country tried it. Partly because a big part of the vulnerable group were needed to carry on working.
I’ll ask again what good does stopping somebody that’s been vaccinated,that Greece or any other country says can travel from travelling, do for the person Greece says must wait a few months until they are vaccinated. What does it achieve ? As far as I can see nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.