Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 of those deaths today are over a month old by the way. There is no sigificant sign of a recent uptick as yet in recent daily deaths.

Seems a lot of back auditing going on - for instance the week 22 to 29 January adds 34 alone - which is a very large number to be added from a month ago.

28 added from yesterday in England hospitals is the lowest first day total in 2021. It was 43 last Friday.

Day two (24 Feb) added 103 to be 134 v 166 last Friday to be 204

Day three (23 Feb) added 45 to be 179 v 48 last Friday to be 266

Day four (22 Feb) added 12 to be 181 v 14 last Friday to be 307

Day five (21 Feb) added 7 to be 230 v 13 last Friday to be 302

So every day in past 5 are down week to week - though some sign of a slowing of the drop perhaps

But the trend is still down and being masked by add ons from several weeks ago when the 5 day totals were between 400 and 750 not in the 200s - so higher death numbers will bring higher add ons for a few weeks I guess.

Though numbers from December are now rarer and that will be true in a week or two of the mid/late January numbers where the same % of delayed data being added on is still 5 or 6 because the raw total was much higher.

Congrats, Blues, we have managed to get through another week.

Some people didn't get that luxury, sadly.

We all still need to stay the course, just a few more weeks and then some of the things we took so long for granted, might come back to us.

Enjoy your weekend the best you can and remain safe.
Indeed Tolm.

How are you btw? Hopefully much better?
Just realised it will be 7 weeks on this weekend from when I fell with it. And even now I'm not at all 100% match fit.
No chance I'm running yet as much as I'd love to go out.
But the warmth has helped hasten up my recuperation (which is mainly breathlessness, heart racing occasionally and a bit of tiredness).

Oh and you got me addicted to those Vic C Dissolvable tablets...they entered my routine and (as I'm a creature of habit) locked down :)

Actually, speaking with some I did some work for a couple of years ago and became a friend. She was trained as a microbiologist and knows her stuff with what's good for ones health (without being woo).

I've a small list of vitamins I'm looking into properly (including the correct dosage for Vit D).Struggle to sleep at night sometimes and I've used magnesium glycinate before...sent me straight off.
Aim is to get bet to the gym when then open, run again and just ramp up my fitness a bit (which feeds well into my well being).

Hope everyone is else is doing well.

Funnily enough many of the qanonces & covidiots have gone a bit quiet of late...they had their pants down in anticipation of some vaccination after effects scare stories at one time, and just like the 'great reset', never materialised....

All those i know, that are not having the vaccination at this moment in time.Is because they are seiously concerned about the long term ramifications of taking this vaccine.What will be the long term effects on their Brain,nervous, and auto-immune system.Nobody really knows this, because normal testing procedure was circumvented to rush the vaccine out.This is a real concern to a lot of people.

It is sad that so many feel angry about others having valid concerns.
No testing procedures were circumvented.
There is not an autoimmune system. There is an immune systemn that can someitmes work against itself. Viral diseases are themselves a potent trigger of autoimmune conditions , vaccines have not been. Covid is known to trigger long term effects.
There will not be no side effects to a vaccine just like everything else but all the evidence points to far far more side effects to viral illnesses particularly Covid.
Just because peoples concerns are genuine which I believe many are does not make them valid.

England hospital deaths wk to wk:

993 / 94 NW / 9%

744 / 94 NW / 13%

537 / 69 NW / 13%

407 / 63 NW / 15%

315 / 64 NW / 20%

307 / 106 NW / 35% Today

As you can whatever the cause the rising NW percentage over past 3 weeks is a worry.

And 12 more deaths on a day with more than three times fewer total across 5 weeks is not good in any language.

Though deaths lag all measures of course and the hospital and ventilator numbers in NW are falling now and have been for a week or two so that must translate into fewer deaths.

England hospital deaths by region

106 North West, 61 Midlands, 40 NE & Yorkshire, 34 London, 24 East. 21 South East. 21 South West

So 207 of the 307 deaths are in the north and midlands where by far the most cases have been focused for a couple of weeks now

This wave started in the south and moved north. It will end here last too it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.