Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they would claim that the boosters work better, Pfizer are making £20 per shot from this pandemic, it's literally a license to print money potentially forever.

Let's wait for the evidence on this stuff because first and foremost we need the evidence that boosters will even be required because right now it isn't there.
Pretty sure they're about the jack the price up too. They're about to lose at least 3 products, by my reckoning, which are contributing >$2B a year.

I do hope he recovers mate. An idiot he may be but it’s a horrible infection, there was a point I felt ready to give up fighting it (and I’ve had both jabs) it really does wear you down if it gets hold of you

I'm not that close to him and his arrogance at not taking the jab makes me think it's his fault but yes he has two kids, oldest 16 I think so I hope he makes it.

My left arm has just started hurting again in the jab point like 10 weeks after it happened lol. I know the feeling because my arm was stinging for a good 3/4 weeks afterwards. Anyone know why this would happen? So odd. I feel fine broadly speaking though. Just a pretty sore stinging pain in one spot.

My arm has never been right since the first jab, never had a problem before it, my shoulder is sore too. Nobody can explain why.

Mine has felt like that since by first jab in February. Randomly currently not feeling it, probably as I'm covered in super itchy insect bites.
Really interested to spot these posts from you & @paulchapo @twosips
I have had a sore upper arm since my first jab back in April. I’ve also had the second one in the same arm in June, but the same level of ache has remained. I’ve been looking for info online but can only see stuff about how common it is to have a sore arm for a week after.
I don’t generally feel the soreness during the day, and can run, cycle, lift and carry stuff, and even do press ups no problem. And I have no other issues.
However, every night I can’t put my right arm under the pillow as the pain is strong as soon as I put my head down. Been like this for months now - might contact the GP tomorrow.
I do wonder whether they did a bad jab job.

Really interested to spot these posts from you & @paulchapo @twosips
I have had a sore upper arm since my first jab back in April. I’ve also had the second one in the same arm in June, but the same level of ache has remained. I’ve been looking for info online but can only see stuff about how common it is to have a sore arm for a week after.
I don’t generally feel the soreness during the day, and can run, cycle, lift and carry stuff, and even do press ups no problem. And I have no other issues.
However, every night I can’t put my right arm under the pillow as the pain is strong as soon as I put my head down. Been like this for months now - might contact the GP tomorrow.
I do wonder whether they did a bad jab job.

The thing is, I was literally jabbed within about one second of sitting down. It felt like they were rushing me out if anything. I sometimes wonder if the guy's technique was just shite as he was getting through it all so quickly. Because my left arm was still hurting only a week before my second jab, I asked them to put the second one in my right arm instead of left one. I had to move my chair around as it was facing the wrong way as a result, meaning the very same guy that did my first jab had to take his time a bit more on the second one. It's been fine on the right hand side. Had pain for about a day and nowt. Could be a coincidence, but I do reckon due to the huge effort in getting jabs done, there is a chance some people have been a bit careless with the actual needle bit. Who knows.

The thing is, I was literally jabbed within about one second of sitting down. It felt like they were rushing me out if anything. I sometimes wonder if the guy's technique was just shite as he was getting through it all so quickly. Because my left arm was still hurting only a week before my second jab, I asked them to put the second one in my right arm instead of left one. I had to move my chair around as it was facing the wrong way as a result, meaning the very same guy that did my first jab had to take his time a bit more on the second one. It's been fine on the right hand side. Had pain for about a day and nowt. Could be a coincidence, but I do reckon due to the huge effort in getting jabs done, there is a chance some people have been a bit careless with the actual needle bit. Who knows.
Cheers for reply. Yes, I think maybe I had similar experience. Was same vaccination centre for second one, but a different person doing it. It’s an odd one, but it doesn’t seem to have got any worse, but neither has it improved, and we are talking 3 months now. If I’m told it will ease eventually, that’s fine, but I’m not keen to live with it like this long term. I also hope the first vaccine has actually taken effect as well as it’s supposed to have done - I did read one article online suggesting I may need to go and have that one re-done … anyway I’ll update on here when / if I get through to the GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.