Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told this new varient you can have a bad dose of the shits for days anything like that mate
No not at all, I haven't had the shites. The lack of energy for me is the hardest, climbing up stairs is exhausting. Even eating is tiring, and when you can't taste the food or smell it I only eat something when I'm hungry. It really is tough though but I've another 8 days in self isolation to go so hopefully will soon start to feel better..

No not at all, I haven't had the shites. The lack of energy for me is the hardest, climbing up stairs is exhausting. Even eating is tiring, and when you can't taste the food or smell it I only eat something when I'm hungry. It really is tough though but I've another 8 days in self isolation to go so hopefully will soon start to feel better..
Cheers fella hope you both get better soon my friend

GM WEEKLY POP SCORES

Remember low scores good - going down good - high scores bad - going up bad

BOROUGH // POP SCORE TODAY // POP SCORE LAST WEEK // UP OR DOWN BY LAST 7 DAYS

Also WAS 4 weeks ago (up/down in past month)

ROCHDALE 219 // 330 // DOWN 111 WAS 248 (down 37)

MANCHESTER 228 // 302 //DOWN 74 WAS 340 (down 112)

BOLTON 247 // 294 // DOWN 47 WAS 215 (up 32)

SALFORD 257 // 358 // DOWN 101 WAS 358 (down 101)

BURY 259 // 312 // DOWN 53 WAS 289 (down 30)

WIGAN 270 // 372 // DOWN 102 WAS 257 (up 13)

OLDHAM 291 // 337 // DOWN 46 WAS 311 (down 20)

TRAFFORD 315 // 359 // DOWN 44 WAS 359 (down 44 )

TAMESIDE 326 // 454 // DOWN 128 WAS 352 (down 26 )

STOCKPORT 345 // 372 // DOWN 27 WAS 312 (up 33)

Rochdale's excellent run takes it to the top ahead of Manchester and Bolton.

Bury, Salford and Wigan are joined by Oldham also sub 300 now too as all ten GM boroughs heads down on the day and week to week. Obviously very good news.

Even Tameside and Stockport fell but Stockport - despite having its best day in a while amd reclaiming lowest Pop Score across the pandemic - still ended up further behind Tameside's even better numbers in the weekly Pop Score chart.

Though closer to Trafford who were the only one to go backwards up into the 300s today.

All in all though GM's numbers are looking much brighter than a week ago. And nobody is really having any big problems now.

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned in this thread but I’ve just read that the FDA don’t recommend pfizer booster jabs for healthy people under the age of 65. They say the original 2 jabs provide enough protection.

UK PATIENTS AS OF TODAY:

BACK BELOW 8000

ENGLAND 5910 SCOTLAND 1037 NORTHERN IRELAND 419 WALES 514

UK TOTAL 7880

(DOWN 436 IN LAST TWO DAYS)

NB:- EVERY NATION FELL IN PATIENT NUMBERS TODAY FOR FIRST TIME IN WEEKS

VENTILATED UK AS OF TODAY

ENGLAND 844 SCOTLAND 87 NORTHERN IRELAND 31 WALES 44

UK TOTAL 1006

(DOWN 75 IN LAST TWO DAYS
)

NB: EVERY NATION FELL IN VENTILATOR NUMBERS FOR FIRST TIME IN WEEKS TOO
Thats a hell of a lot of patients in Scotland for a country with a 1/10th the population of England.

BBC News - Ronapreve: 'Most vulnerable' to get new Covid drug next week

Two months after being approved the monoclonal antibody treatment gets rolled out to the NHS front line next week. I'm hopeful this will make a huge difference to deaths over the coming months.

By the way the North West yesterday became the second region behind London - ten days or so ago - to top ONE MILLION positive cases.

NW today on 1.004, 065 people testing positive since the start of the pandemic.

London is on 1, 045, 027.

Nobody else is currently near being the third.

South East is closest but at current numbers a couple of months away,

I would suggest a significant multiplier could be added to that. London was ravaged with it at the start (Feb/Mar 2020). If around 300 people in just one London borough (Barnet) died over a 3-day period in early April 2020, an awful lot of people would have had the virus. Not just in Barnet but across the capital. It is likely the virus was running rampant while millions were still using the tube.

Chris Whitty's slide that all antivaxers need to see when they start talking bollocks.

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about anti-vaxxers dying. I mean I’m not doing a little dance and revelling in it, but sympathy for death caused by stupidity is very, very, very low on my list of things to care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.