Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NORTHERN IRELAND DATA

6 deaths - was 5 last week

1020 cases - was 889 last week

ALL WE GET ON A WEEKEND

YESTERDAY THEY REPORTED TOO LATE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE GOV UK DATA SO I EXPECT TODAY'S UK NUMBERS WILL INCLUDE BOTH THE CASES AND DEATHS FROM 48 HOURS IN N I RELAND.

Yesterday was 5 deaths versus 6 last week & 1120 cases versus 1072 last week.

THIS MAY MEAN 11 deaths added today and 2140 cases.

Last edited:
So total deaths for the three nations today is :- 21 (or 26 if the 5 yesterday from NI are added today as they likely will be).

And the total cases for the three nations today are 6879 (or 7999 if yesterdays are included too)

Last week it was 7439.

58 all settings deaths was 56 last week.

32, 417 cases

25, 538 in England

Down from 28, 087 (by 2549) in England yesterday & up (by 3365 ) from 22, 173 last Sunday

Seems they only added today's NI numbers,

The government's All Deaths thumbnails graph is starting to resemble a T-Rex. My 2 year old grandson pointed at it 10 mins ago and went Roaarrrr

Now that most developed countries are at similar levels in terms of vaccinations does anyone know why our case rate, hospitalisation rate and death rate is still near the top of the table?

Had a long chat with my consultant daughter today.
Hospitals always try and find out how someone at at-risk who is hosputalised caught Covid and it may surprise you to know (well maybe not) that the vast majority have caught it from a relative who has refused to be vaccinated.
Don't get vaccinated and kill your Granny seems to be appropriate phrase to use here.

Now that most developed countries are at similar levels in terms of vaccinations does anyone know why our case rate, hospitalisation rate and death rate is still near the top of the table?
Because we have removed restrictions so we get our bad numbers now rather than getting even worse numbers in late autumn / winter.
We also vaccinated earlier so our at-risk elderly have less immunity.
Also we have too many knob-heads who won't get vaccinated.

Had a long chat with my consultant daughter today.
Hospitals always try and find out how someone at at-risk who is hosputalised caught Covid and it may surprise you to know (well maybe not) that the vast majority have caught it from a relative who has refused to be vaccinated.
Don't get vaccinated and kill your Granny seems to be appropriate phrase to use here.
The missus just came back from a leisure centre where she got talking to two people, both of whom had no intention of getting vaccinated for idiotic reasons. The only thing apparently more infectious than Covid is stupidity.

Test more you will find more. India and US above us.

Screenshot_20210926_173018_com.android.chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.