Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the three nations total cases with England to come are:- 7026

Last week at this stage it was 5233. Big weekly rise.

England last Tuesday added 33, 287 to total 38, 520

Yesterday England added 39, 473 to total 49, 156

I'm just amazed that things are going so bad again, after you were so convinced that it was all Nicola Sturgeon's fault for not reopening Scotland at the same time as the rest of the UK and only Scotland would suffer the consequences.

Either that, or it just suited your own anti (different) government agenda at the time but it was clear to anyone who could remain the slightest bit impartial that other factors were at play.

Hope things start falling soon, everywhere. The rollout of boosters and getting teenage population jabbed is far too slow which isn't helping anyone.
Glad to see you’re posting. Thought you might have blown yourself to smithereens when I heard the news this morning…

Another delay in the data today.

They estimate 6 pm.

May have to post at half time. Will not post during the match.

1/5th of all UK hospitalisations from Covid are pregnant ladies. Did you miss that nugget last week? Its safer to be vaccinated if you're pregnant.

Yup. An untested deadly virus turns out to be more dangerous than a tested vaccine. Whoda thunk.

People pushing vaccine hesitancy have a lot to answer for.

Scotland is in a worse state than England though the rise has plateaued. Probably because schools went back 3 weeks before England.
Exactly that (reason wise), although I'd say it rose then fell then plateaued and is now on the rise again, if that makes sense. % positive been edging upwards for a week or so now sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.