Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankfully more do than dont.

Sorry if its in the wrong thread.
Regardless of your political allegience, surely you can't defend the current inaction of the government?

Humans are sheep by nature. We're 'pack animals'. So being the odd one out and wearing a mask feels uncomfortable. People need to step up and take one for the team. Wear a mask and others will feel more natural and less silly doing the same.
Agreed. This is why the lead should come from the government. You wear a mask in certain situations or you face a hefty fine. Simple and effective.

Got on a train for the first time since covid on saturday. It was packed but the fact all the windows were shut was more of a concern, we are told ventilation is the most important factor in the fight against covid, than people not wearing masks (Not one person had one on in my carriage, I don't think you'd ever get the majority of the public to wear them again now)

Replace the words 'ban anything fun' to 'encourage the sensible wearing of masks in certain circumstances' and then change 'can't bear their loss of control and prominence' to 'want to avoid a public health emergency later in the year' and you're bang on!!

Not really, how do you drink a beer through a mask?

Got on a train for the first time since covid on saturday. It was packed but the fact all the windows were shut was more of a concern, we are told ventilation is the most important factor in the fight against covid, than people not wearing masks (Not one person had one on in my carriage, I don't think you'd ever get the majority of the public to wear them again now)
Apart from Faro to Porto
Where you were parting with more stuff than you were consuming
As rumour has it ;)

Reactions: ell
No i have no concept that 61 is bigger than 39. None. Thanks for that. You aware of how democracy works?
I am. Although I think by 'democracy' you mean 'FPTP'. Are you aware how the English language works?

"Thankfully more do (support him) than don't" simply doesn't tally with the data you linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.