Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

And theyre going to make million pound decisions with that shit? I wouldnt want to be the club that gets relegated in this circus.

I do actually think they're planning for next season tbh, I do think this season is lost

#PremierLeague players will be tested for coronavirus at least twice a week, including in the 48 hours before they are due to train, it was confirmed at a meeting today. [
@SkySportsNews

Top-flight managers were told in a meeting today that all team and coach meetings will continue to be done by videoconference, and all data and video recordings of training sessions are to be made available to the #PremierLeague. [
@SkySportsNews

Training Ground Protocols | #PremierLeague: - Players to drive alone to training in kit - Temperature checked at training ground entrance - Designated parking space (three away others) - No food at training ground - Train in group of five for a 75 minutes max [1/3] [
@SkyKaveh

- Encouraged to wear mask or snood - No tackling or spitting - Everything disinfected: balls, pitch, goalposts, cones, equipment - Players must maintain social distancing at all times [2/3]

- Injured players treated by physio wearing PPE (must include minimum of mask, gloves and apron) - After training, players will drive straight home

Foreign players returning to England will not be allowed into their training ground for 14 days. [
@SkyKaveh

How the fuck can they do this for a contact sport and the training they have to do face to face not over zoom or whatever

Kill me now

Players will see all this and think fuck this am not playing.

#PremierLeague players will be tested for coronavirus at least twice a week, including in the 48 hours before they are due to train, it was confirmed at a meeting today. [
@SkySportsNews

Top-flight managers were told in a meeting today that all team and coach meetings will continue to be done by videoconference, and all data and video recordings of training sessions are to be made available to the #PremierLeague. [
@SkySportsNews

Training Ground Protocols | #PremierLeague: - Players to drive alone to training in kit - Temperature checked at training ground entrance - Designated parking space (three away others) - No food at training ground - Train in group of five for a 75 minutes max [1/3] [
@SkyKaveh

- Encouraged to wear mask or snood - No tackling or spitting - Everything disinfected: balls, pitch, goalposts, cones, equipment - Players must maintain social distancing at all times [2/3]

- Injured players treated by physio wearing PPE (must include minimum of mask, gloves and apron) - After training, players will drive straight home

Foreign players returning to England will not be allowed into their training ground for 14 days. [
@SkyKaveh

How the fuck can they do this for a contact sport and the training they have to do face to face not over zoom or whatever

Kill me now

How long before Dippers get all the data and videos from our training sessions before we play them...

@SkySportsNews

@SkySportsNews

@SkyKaveh

@SkyKaveh

Kill me now

I quite like the theory that you can't tackle in training but you will be able to in a match.

It can't be safe to do so in one if you can't in the other !!!!!

Players must social distance at all times in training, well in a match are they going to ban walls at free kicks? If not why?

It's becoming a joke.

How long before Dippers get all the data and videos from our training sessions before we play them...

This should be shot down in flames straight away, The Leeds manager was dragged over the coals last year for spying on a training session but now they want us to record them and supply them to the FA. Seriously why would they need access to these?

The #PremierLeague restart is expected to be pushed back by at least seven days from June 12 to June 19, after players and managers expressed concerns that major questions needed to be answered over the risks of a return to full-contact training and games. [
@TeleFootball

#PremierLeague clubs are now planning for the worst case scenario of not being allowed to have fans in their own stadiums until the 2021/22 season. There is hope within football that a vaccine may become available in February. [
@MirrorFootball

If there was a vaccine in Feb it will go to frontline and the vulnerable first,the rest of us months after at best

The #PremierLeague restart is expected to be pushed back by at least seven days from June 12 to June 19, after players and managers expressed concerns that major questions needed to be answered over the risks of a return to full-contact training and games. [
@TeleFootball

#PremierLeague clubs are now planning for the worst case scenario of not being allowed to have fans in their own stadiums until the 2021/22 season. There is hope within football that a vaccine may become available in February. [
@MirrorFootball

If there was a vaccine in Feb it will go to frontline and the vulnerable first,the rest of us months after at best
Nonsense, it'll be injected into Mane's arse first then the rest of them.

@SkySportsNews

@SkySportsNews

@SkyKaveh

@SkyKaveh

Kill me now
The whole thing is a parody now. I mean even if you take COVID out of the equation, these regulations are a recipe for players getting injured. Why any of them (besides those at Liverpool or United) would even consider agreeing to this is beyond me.

Becoming ??

Its been a joke for weeks.
Naaaahhh ... I think they're close to getting it all figured out. Just need a few tweaks here and there

6a6393f9cc81be3a505b786498294aaf.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.