Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

7 days if you have the virus 14 days if you are in the same household to allow the virus to show
Not true. My mum was tested positive and told her to lock herself in her room for 14 days, no contact with anyone. They say the incubation period is anything up to 14 days, i assume these guys that tested positive had no symptoms so from whenever they contracted it they could get symptoms anywhere up to 14 days. This could go horribly wrong.

What if a player falsely tests negative, and plays a game?

he would immediately infect who knows how many players? Those players could bring it home to a loved one that could die.

This project restart can potentially be a major disaster.

Sky Sports News putting a positive spin on it this morning.

ONLY 6 players and staff tested positive
Just thought the same when I read Dan Roan's nonsense on the BBC sport pages. He thinks it is good that it is only 6 and he is at pains to stress that most are at one club. The sensible approach of course would be to say, they are mostly at one club so why dont we keep it that way be scrapping it all until next season.

So two of the clubs have been named namely Watford and Burnley. I wonder how many more will be found out to have the coronavirus. In answer to both Spit Boy and Graham Souness the safest place for all the players and staff is with their own families and not out training with other team members. As 6 confirmed cases proves that point. How many more have to catch this Covid19 virus before the powers that be finally call the 2019/20 season null and void.

So Livarpool are pressing the FA to declare the WSL premier league null and void. That is only because they might get relegated as they are bottom of this league.

Watched my first 30 seconds of Sky Sports in about 7 weeks this morning.... fuck me Klopp was on talking absolute unadulterated horseshit. I think I’m done with sports coverage on TV and most probably I’m done with football. It’s a farce, it’s corrupt and I’m quickly thinking it has little relevance to me anymore. The lockdown had broken some old habits, football fast food etc... and has opened many doors to new things. I certainly don’t need Jamie Carragher, Juergen Klopp or Steve Mcmananan in my life anymore... that for sure.

he would immediately infect who knows how many players? Those players could bring it home to a loved one that could die.

The same could happen to me at work today, tomorrow or yesterday( that is catch or spread the virus) . But I still have to go to work. The only difference is me and my co workers do not have the luxury of testing

Disappointed with Souness. I thought he would have shot down spit boys ridiculous comments but obviously his Sky paymasters have got to him.

Why live in this hypothetical fantasy world that you have just invented?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.