Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

How are the players and staff meant to socially distance in a closed environment such as dressing rooms before games, at HT and after the game, has this been mentioned officially? I take it players and staff will be arriving at stadium's on 5 or 6 coaches to keep to socially distancing rules?
Does social distancing apply to the welcome committee at Anfield?

Everyone is focussed on the league and we seem to have forgotten the FA Cup. The FA are insisting this will still take place but when ? I had almost forgotten we are meant to play Newcastle away. When are we going to fit these games in ? because following on from that is the Chumps league.
I am just glad it is being driven for sporting reasons and not greed. :-0

How are the players and staff meant to socially distance in a closed environment such as dressing rooms before games, at HT and after the game, has this been mentioned officially? I take it players and staff will be arriving at stadium's on 5 or 6 coaches to keep to socially distancing rules?

Each player will drive to the game in their own car, in full gear and arrive not more than 10mins before scheduled KO time. He will have some sandwiches, a drink and half an orange for HT, which will be spent back in his car. On conclusion of the game he will drive back home immediately, where he will live in his garden shed away from his family until the next fixture. Simples.

The #PL will meet on Wednesday to discuss the next phase of training - ‘Phase Two’ - involving: - Groups of up to 10 players and three staff - No time limit on length of sessions - Groups can do some close-contact training, albeit time-limited - not full contact [
@MailSport

Already pushing for phase two after one or two training sessions

So if they come 'close' to contact (within 2 metres) but only for a little while then they should be okay.

That's like quickly tapping a newly painted surface to see if the paint is still wet - doesn't matter how fast you do it, if it's wet it's going to be on your fingers afterwards.

You have to laugh at the incompetence of the PL as even if the season is completed they still have to pay TV rights holders 330mill plus 36mill for every week after July 16th before it is completed. As it would be mid August at the earliest before it is then that is at least 144mill & potentially over 200mill.

Who signed a deal off that completely protects the TV companies?

You have to laugh at the incompetence of the PL as even if the season is completed they still have to pay TV rights holders 330mill plus 36mill for every week after July 16th before it is completed. As it would be mid August at the earliest before it is then that is at least 144mill & potentially over 200mill.

Who signed a deal off that completely protects the TV companies?

someone who didn’t complete a FMEA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.