Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Guess the amount of money they’ll lose by null and voiding the WSL is a pittance compared to what they’d lose by null and voiding the PL

True I get that but if it's safe bring back the mens game it's safe to bring back the womens game to not do so, is sex discrimination

How can clubs that have both men and women's team view it safe to bring back the mens game but not safe for the women ?

My definition of safe is 30 or so athletes under the age of 35, who have tested negative for a virus multiple times that week being allowed to play. The fact the 8 or so out of 1000 have tested positive and taken out of play for 7 days proves the safety measures are working. The first game won't be for a few weeks there's a high chance the virus will be all but gone by then.
You've done a Marv and totally ignored all the supporting cast that are needed to host each game. As for the virus all but gone on a week or so, wishful thinking on your part as many experts would argue otherwuse

My definition of safe is 30 or so athletes under the age of 35, who have tested negative for a virus multiple times that week being allowed to play. The fact the 8 or so out of 1000 have tested positive and taken out of play for 7 days proves the safety measures are working. The first game won't be for a few weeks there's a high chance the virus will be all but gone by then.
Yet more utter bullshit.

And what about the other 270 or so people needed to run the show who maybe are not athletes under 35 and not tested multiple times a week,? Just asking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.