Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by berryblue, 9 Mar 2020.

1. Dodge

Dodge

So, presumably all furloughed Premier League staff are now back on the payroll?

2. gocity

gocity

If the have been in contact with that person for 15 mins or face to face and less than 2 meters, then the infected person should tell the tracers. The tracers should contact all of them and tell to self isolate for 14 days. This under the new guidance.
    #

3. Marvin

Marvin

That's what I was thinking too but 15 minutes is a long time to spend inside of 2m. There's going to be some occasions though where a player could conceivably infect another. Shouting, saliva etc.

The test really is the number of confirmed tests through the training regime. That's what will indicate if it's safe or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. ManCityX

ManCityX

Noticed a few of the lads in training looked like they’d had a hair cut recently. Wonder where they got that done?...

Keeper! likes this.
  5. geoff hammond

geoff hammond

Why are you on a football forum then ?

6. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Because I am a City fan but hate the way football is going and I enjoy bluemoon forum and chatting with fellow blues

Last edited: 28 May 2020
  7. its grim up north

its grim up north

Team supported:
    The Fourmidables
    News to me, been out all day. Where's it going to be played?

8. bluetonium

bluetonium

Hope I feel different about this by the time we play, but right now I can't see beyond the pure greed and irresponsibility being shown here by the premier league.

Players and staff still testing positive on a daily basis, some teams without players for the above or because they don't feel safe enough to play, and we're supposed to welcome football back like it's a symbol of normality? Two weeks training and then off you go. There will be a few injuries I'll bet.

To be honest I wouldn't mind betting that they'll be a few weird results, maybe we'll end up spanking someone 8-0. But, as I feel right now... keep your effing game. It's certainly not the game I love and adore. Sorry Pep and the boys, but this is just silly and all to avoid the fat cats losing out on another meal.

Blueknows likes this.
  9. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

The football authorities will play the two games required to get the Dippers over the line and will then cancel the remainder of the season along with the FA Cup , we will have to forfeit the Champs league , so Dippers win the title Real win the Champs league , 'istree clubs ££££££ ,Kerrrrrrching.

10. mat

mat

Liverpool lift the title in a empty stadium which just happened to have a door open that 50,000 dippers manage to get into....