Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I cannot see the season being completed. As much as they want to finish it given what action is being taken across Europe it cannot continue and like Italy the playing behind closed doors will die a death. Behind closed doors is a ridiculous idea in the first place in my opinion.

If Real Madrid are that concerned about their fans and players they would refuse to travel and concede the tie

This made me laugh, concede the tie :)

UEFA are more likely to blame the UK & City for not controlling the spread and award them a default 3 nil win

I cannot see the season being completed. As much as they want to finish it given what action is being taken across Europe it cannot continue and like Italy the playing behind closed doors will die a death. Behind closed doors is a ridiculous idea in the first place in my opinion.

agreed. It’s boring to even watch. Fans are a major part of the sport.

In the NBA, Lebron said he won’t play if there’s no fans and he’s right.

just cancel all sport

Are Atletico asking for a closed door game.
See no reason for them to get it.
CL rule states.

'All Liverpool home matches must be referred to as "Great European nights under the floodlights at Anfield" by all broadcasting rights holders. All must not deviate from close ups of a full kop stand singing YNWA in its entirety...'

This made me laugh, concede the tie :)

UEFA are more likely to blame the UK & City for not controlling the spread and award them a default 3 nil win

I know. If city or the authorities said it had to be played behind closed doors I would have no complaints

But those corrupt twats pushing for it stinks of them just trying to get any advantage they can get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.