Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Sorry no idea what you are on about. If it’s to do with my post about culling the elderly I definitely was not joking! I’m too tired and annoyed about the decisions today to give a damn anyway!! :-)

Doesn’t matter dear.

You shouldn’t be annoyed about the decisions today though.

No one invented fire !

quite right!
in fact, fire has been part and parcel of this planet since it’s birth.
And I would know more than anyone! As I live with the Welsh dragon.
Guaranteed if I’ve had a mega Saturday night out, and stroll in say at 4/5 o’clock in the morning
“She’ll be stood waiting behind the door breathing fire”.

Goncalo Lopes on twitter said that some countries FA's have been trying to convince UEFA not to call off the Champions League. Given that pretty much every other major country has already called off their leagues or are behind closed doors, I'd wager it's probably England trying to keep it going. That doesn't bode particularly well for those thinking the FA will see sense and just postpone it without being forced by the government. Still a few shiny pennies to ring out of the fans for a week or two
Wouldn't be England, there's only us left in it (ok Chelsea technically are still in), fucking no chance they'd be backing us.

quite right!
in fact, fire has been part and parcel of this planet since it’s birth.
And I would know more than anyone! As I live with the Welsh dragon.
Guaranteed if I’ve had a mega Saturday night out, and stroll in say at 4/5 o’clock in the morning
“She’ll be stood waiting behind the door breathing fire”.

Send St George round, he’s good at seeing to Dragons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.