Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The shit they've gave us, fucking right it matters,
Give them fuck all.

super-smashing-great-5aa9d9.jpg

55417_Reuters_20190512T163814Z_813524748_UP1EF5C1A7P7Q_RTRMADP_3_SOCCERENGLANDBRHMCI_ManchesterCity_PremierLeague_1557679421458.JPG

They ain't won it yet, all talk of 'giving' it to them is bollocks. If the season is void and it probably will be, tough shit. I'd say that even if they weren't such a shit arse club that have fucked us over and had such a dire fan base.

If the gap was less than double digits and the situation was realistically salvageable I’d be fully agreeing.
They’re 25 points ahead, lol. Twenty five.
This is not some Corinthian gesture based on sporting goodwill; these ****s are only so far ahead through systematic cheating. Never lose sight of the damage they are trying to inflict on city behind the scenes. Fuck them and their mates in the media.

If we where in their position after all that has went on,say we had hacked their computer systems,leaked information to the media and basically backed uefa to ban us kangaroo court,would you say meh just give it to them anyhow,great side as they are the league still has 9/10 games to go regardless if they only need a win or two if it’s declared null and void then that’s that fuck them ..

And some blues want to hand over the title after all that shit?! Mad fuckers.

This is not some Corinthian gesture based on sporting goodwill; these ****s are only so far ahead through systematic cheating. Never lose sight of the damage they are trying to inflict on city behind the scenes. Fuck them and their mates in the media.

nothing to do with our defending at times this season then no? And squandering chances to put games to bed?
The scousers didn’t help the worst united squad in years to do the double over us, they also didn’t help wolves take 4 points of us, they didn’t make us drop points to Newcastle either.

Let it go mate. The league was done and dusted months ago.

And just for the record, I’m not disputing it wouldn’t be funny if they didn’t get handed the title, because it’d be fucking hilarious. Their best season ever and they still don’t win it.

But if they did, can we really complain?

If no further balls are kicked, the PL can only be awarded by agreements of all clubs (or majority) or on the balance of probability.

If they do that Leeds and WBA will have a strong case for promotion. Which opens up a complete hit storm with relegation

Said it earlier Watford didn’t just stop them going unbeaten, they stopped them winning the league.

Waiting for the orchestrated tv, radio, media and online campaign, tv series, documentaries, letters to parliament, PM questions, mass protests, sit ins (at the job centre), candle vigils, charity events in aid of the court case and then just as they are about to get the decision in their favour a whistle blower let’s it out that they have been using PED’s for the whole of the season! All this nonsense about best team, best football, best atmosphere, stadium, let’s listen to the mop, isn’t that spine tingling, no it’s sickening actually, let’s call it what it is, it’s over, they deserve rock all. If this was the rags would many be happy to hand over the trophy to them, I doubt it? When something it is mathematically impossible to catch them, let them have it, until then, I say give em nowt! Where was the compasión and understanding at Heysel? And yes I’m a bitter blue....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.