Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

You don’t “give” a trophy. You “earn” a trophy. Which they haven’t.

Note: Unless it’s a “participation trophy” in which case all 20 teams get one this season. ;)

Not random numbers. Just smple math based on WHO projected infection and mortality rates.
Keep that head in the sand impeccable one. It will all blow over. You know best
Bookmarked ... Let's see who is closer on the figures. Mortality rates are DRAMATICALLY affected by lack of large volume testing. I'll accept my head is in the sand, yours is up your ass.

Nothing would be more perfect than having the season cancelled and no title awarded. Then Liverpool could be an actual victim!
yes, this must happen, abandon the season.
coming back in 3-4 weeks, squashing games in, and playing til june will only make this season worse, and impact all the summer tour plans, and impact next season as well.

All staff at my school were checked throughout the day using a digital thermometer. Lots of nervous laughter but nobody, thus far, hit the "go home" criterion. I really couldn't give a fuck about this season. This thing subsumes it totally.

that geography teacher and his anal thermometer.
Been waiting for years for an opportunity like this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.