Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Wimbledon pay £1.5 million a year for an insurance policy they are now putting in a £100 million claim on.

Bargain!

they put the clause in after SARS.

respect.

Last edited:
Maybe the 30% is after tax
Pfa are a set of wankers, trying to deflect

If I was government I would be putting a hit list now of people to fuck royally in the years to come
Virgin
Sports direct
Pfa
Spurs
Liverpool
Britannia hotels
Philip fucking Green,
Put that **** at the top of the list.

Tell you what’d be funny and really throw the cat amongst the pigeons.
If we could somehow, legally, get the finances in order to pay all people connected with the club 100% for the duration.

Tell you what’d be funny and really throw the cat amongst the pigeons.
If we could somehow, legally, get the finances in order to pay all people connected with the club 100% for the duration.

To coin a phrase, we can do what we want if the owner is prepared to back us. If so, I'd like to see us put out a press release that we will be paying 100% to all staff for the duration saying something like "we realise that this may lead to the club failing to meet UEFA's "Financial Fair Play" regulations but, sometimes, it is better to do the right thing"

Imagine the piss-boiling.

To coin a phrase, we can do what we want if the owner is prepared to back us. If so, I'd like to see us put out a press release that we will be paying 100% to all staff for the duration saying something like "we realise that this may lead to the club failing to meet UEFA's "Financial Fair Play" regulations but, sometimes, it is better to do the right thing"

Imagine the piss-boiling.
God that’d be fantastic!

Yep 80% paid for by taxpayers. A club that makes hundreds of millions and has one of the largest wage bills in Europe.... but it’s Liverpool so it’s alright
It's in the blood. I read somewhere that Liverpool have the highest proportion of households that are financed by the taxpayer, either through benefits, tax credits, council jobs blah blah blah . Might be an urban myth. who cares, fully support this furlough plan but some of these clubs at the top end of the food chain are taking the piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.