Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Well I won’t be there unfortunately. My granddaughter asked me tonight not to go and, as she is the mother of three of my great-grandchildren, I couldn’t refuse her! I want to see those little ones grow up and hopefully attend a few matches with me!! :-)
Family and health first I guess! :-)

I’ll be going if it still goes ahead (& I still doubt that) but I wouldn’t blame anyone for deciding it’s not worth the risk.

Well I won’t be there unfortunately. My granddaughter asked me tonight not to go and, as she is the mother of three of my great-grandchildren, I couldn’t refuse her! I want to see those little ones grow up and hopefully attend a few matches with me!! :-)
Family and health first I guess! :-)
Sensible decision Sheila. My parents, who are both in their 70s with underlying health issues, will also both be staying away.

Go in any Wetherspoons in a provincial town during the day and it looks like the perfects storm - same with the London Underground.

City should minimise risk by refunding away teams and only allowing those to attend on over 24k points.
Why 24000 points, surely a lot of people, not all, with that many points will be getting towards the age where this virus is killing people!
And yes I am saying this as I only have 22500 points !

This is getting ridiculous. Now Arteta got it. If they’re that desperate for the dippers to win it just give it them and stop putting everyone’s health a risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.