Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Not happening - I will lay good odds there will be outbreaks in the training camps well before any set date to resume.

That will be the end of it - takes only one player or a club like West Ham or Brighton to not look a gift horse in the mouth.
What about the Dybala story? Tested positive multiple times within short space of time - think through the implications of this

What's the situation with regard to match day tickets already purchased for games yet to play? Anybody know what if anything City have said on this?

What about the Dybala story? Tested positive multiple times within short space of time - think through the implications of this

The thing with this virus is you can have negative because of the testing also certain people it takes weeks for your body to fully get rid of it and also can come back again.

To summarize...

No spitting allowed.
Balls to be disinfected.
Games at “isolation camps”.
Players “forced” to play.
Extra subs allowed.

Very logical.

When does this “virtual” competition start?

It appears there has been an increase in new Covid 19 cases in Germany since restrictions were lifted. I wonder if this will put a stop to plans to restart the Bundesliga on 9th May. If this happens (and it should imo) I can see all European leagues being cancelled.

To summarize...

No spitting allowed.
Balls to be disinfected.
Games at “isolation camps”.
Players “forced” to play.
Extra subs allowed.

Very logical.

When does this “virtual” competition start?

Also no tackling and only 2 players allowed in the penalty area at once.

Not happening - I will lay good odds there will be outbreaks in the training camps well before any set date to resume.

That will be the end of it - takes only one player or a club like West Ham or Brighton to not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Exactly this. A player or one of the staff will test positive and all the plans are up in the air.
The number of people who have the virus is massive and a large percentage without any or only minor symptoms.
They are kidding themselves if they think they can test all the players and backroom staff and nobody will test positive.

The thing with this virus is you can have negative because of the testing also certain people it takes weeks for your body to fully get rid of it and also can come back again.
Yeh it can take 3 to 4 months to clear up so you can keep testing positive.it turns in to bronchitis and can scar the lungs.Just read that paulo dybala has tested positive 4 times in 4 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.