Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

They shouldn't have to though, Kaz?

All these testing kits/PPE are in global demand yet football and TV bosses couldn't give a shit that them buying them up is pricing out those who really need them.

Government need to grow a pair.
No they shouldn't have to but they can say what they have said to everyone else and it must go to the nhs,sadly tories love the free market and think it will raise the nation's spirits to have football back

My worry is the players will bear the brunt of the public's anger when they see them in masks, I feel like nobody is considering their safety in any way

The Premier League are actually outbidding our own NHS and key worker institutions to secure PPE.

Let that sink in for those out there who are demanding football returns now...

The Premier League are forcing the price up because the greedy wankers need it now and couldn't care less how that impacts a marketplace which is already in short supply and gouged to fuck.

It's despicable.
Fuck me if that’s true I’m done with this fucking country and football. Fucking shameful and disgusting.

There will be no spectators inside a sporting ground in England until at least mid 2021.

Football will be in Phase 3 of the plan, June 29 and behind closed doors. Phase 5, August 10 will be mass sporting events with social distancing I believe

Football will be in Phase 3 of the plan, June 29 and behind closed doors. Phase 5, August 10 will be mass sporting events with social distancing I believe

how is that even possible. I find it strange that in pretty much a week of ‘all sport will be behind closed doors’ to now allowing people back.

Slight case of money over health?

How can the government stance change until the death toll drops to where Germany are nil or in single figures? Nowt changes since we been in lockdown as far as I can see.

how is that even possible. I find it strange that in pretty much a week of ‘all sport will be behind closed doors’ to now allowing people back.

Slight case of money over health?

Maybe it's all in the wording and interpretation, but it's what I've seen. Sorry if it's fake news.

I fully agree though, I won't be going back until I feel safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.