Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I’m done with football. As much as I will continue to love City. I will never go to another game. The PL and FA are disgrace and flicking piss into the face of the families of those that have, and continue to lose their lives to this virus. Nothing is more important than protecting our population, yet all these cnuts are bothered about is that their gravy train has been derailed.
It’s a disgrace. They have zero integrity, sympathy or compassion. We all know the other underlying reason for trying to get the season going again, it’s just a good job we aren’t at the top or it would have been called void in week 1, but we won’t go there.
I hope all you blues stay safe, WE all know that the buffoons and clowns from dipperville will not be able to stay away from the ‘closed door games’, WHY cannot those that are forcing this through??? I think we already know that too.

Are you sure it's what the public want or is it media driven for self interests.
All the polls I have seen, place null and void at the top
I think your average armchair fan sees no link between watching footy while they’re bored and government failure to provide sufficient covid tests

Reactions: mac
The NHS needs testing kits, the key workers need testing kits - what do the public think is actually happening when the cash-rich Premier League are trying to procure them just to get football on again?

Our NHS have it hard enough battling with other countries for what limited supply chain is already out there - without companies gouging prices.

We also saw it this week with the governor of California paying £1bn for PPE from China - he has basically told the rest of the US it is none of their business what they paid.

My dad is 67 and has COPD - this week I tried to get him a test online because he had a sore throat and some other minor symptoms.

Guess what? A text back to say there was no tests available right now in the area and no kits that can be sent out.

Yet the Premier League and the TV companies have enough cash at hand to ensure wealthy, supremely fit athletes such as Raheem and Pogba can get tested twice a week.

Not to mention, the kit man, the security guards, the massuse, the groundsmen.

Those people aren't to be blamed, they are wrongly being painted as the bad guys. - It is the Premier League, BT and Sky who should be fucking ashamed.
Sorry to hear about your pops mate, hope he gets sorted.

Another 400+ dead again today. Still never mind, we'll soon be able to watch 22 blokes kick a bag of wind around an empty training ground, that'll cheer us all up (I used to hate it when non football fans used that bag of wind analogy to deride the importance of the game but strangely its started to make sense recently).

Bit tight on John Barnes this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.