Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

For the first time, Premier League clubs today discussed what happens if they need to curtail the season. [
@RobHarris

Premier League chief executive Richard Masters has revealed that EVERY club is against playing in neutral venues. [via
@MirrorFootball

Broadcasters have told the Premier League that they want a rebate, even if games are played behind closed doors. [
@sistoney67

cheeky fuckers

Stood on the kippax in 1992 I turned to my mate and said this shit will be the death of football and BSkyB would rather teams play in front of that, I pointed to the wooden fence where the platt lane used to be. The Tv companies don’t wont us here they’d rather us be at home spending our cash on their dishes. It’s 28 years since the cheer leaders, fireworks, Gerry Ratherty (was it him or a cover band) and a drab draw against qpr all faded into memory but my prediction is finally coming true.

The TV companies, the FA and some clubs don’t give a shit about the match going supporter they like uefa care more about the sponsors name on the pitch side boards or the bloke in Norway or Singapore whose willing to pay top price to watch his team sat in front of his giant tv whilst wearing his rag top and holding his Liverpool beer glass which contains a beverage from the preferred drinks partner of the club/association.

What happens if the season goes ahead behind closed doors do they help the clubs down the ladder whose gate receipts is there only means of staying afloat or do they just abandon them because the premier league is more important than they are.
What's a sideboard doing on the pitch?

For the first time, Premier League clubs today discussed what happens if they need to curtail the season. [
@RobHarris

Premier League chief executive Richard Masters has revealed that EVERY club is against playing in neutral venues. [via
@MirrorFootball

Broadcasters have told the Premier League that they want a rebate, even if games are played behind closed doors. [
@sistoney67

cheeky fuckers
That last one,a rebate even if games are played behind closed doors,could be a huge moment this if that’s correct,wonder if sky or bt for that matter realise the consequences of this ..

Stood on the kippax in 1992 I turned to my mate and said this shit will be the death of football and BSkyB would rather teams play in front of that, I pointed to the wooden fence where the platt lane used to be. The Tv companies don’t wont us here they’d rather us be at home spending our cash on their dishes. It’s 28 years since the cheer leaders, fireworks, Gerry Ratherty (was it him or a cover band) and a drab draw against qpr all faded into memory but my prediction is finally coming true.

The TV companies, the FA and some clubs don’t give a shit about the match going supporter they like uefa care more about the sponsors name on the pitch side boards or the bloke in Norway or Singapore whose willing to pay top price to watch his team sat in front of his giant tv whilst wearing his rag top and holding his Liverpool beer glass which contains a beverage from the preferred drinks partner of the club/association.

What happens if the season goes ahead behind closed doors do they help the clubs down the ladder whose gate receipts is there only means of staying afloat or do they just abandon them because the premier league is more important than they are.
Wasn't there parachutists as well?

@RobHarris

@MirrorFootball

@sistoney67

cheeky fuckers
I'd take the last one with nobhead stone with a huge pinch of salt the needy ****.

Unless I'm mistaken a concrete decision needs to be made within 14 days according to UEFA

Greed before need. The season will shamelessly restart, the fixtures will be drafted so that the dippers get two very easy games against teams who have nothing to play for, they will get the required 6 points, second wave of virus hits hard due to complete buffoonery by the government in lifting lockdown measures too early coz they haven't got a fucking clue what they are doing.
Dippers have the required points, trophy handed over, thousands of scouse and Norwegian fucktards celebrate at Klanfield, season voided, premiership hierarchy get the result they lusted for, job done, thousands more deaths but red blood stained ribbons on the trophy.

@RobHarris

@MirrorFootball

@sistoney67

cheeky fuckers

Funny how they're suddenly all against neutral venues once Sky/BT aren't going to pay them full whack.

That last one,a rebate even if games are played behind closed doors,could be a huge moment this if that’s correct,wonder if sky or bt for that matter realise the consequences of this ..
How much would cost each club and indeed would we have to pay it ? Or do you mean something else ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.