Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

IF the season goes ahead will we keep the pitch side microphones or will they be switched on or off depending on the team?

football without fans reminds of mate at school his dads job was to find away to sell beer other than in pubs that was back in 70's, the idea was still make money but no overheads ie no pubs,staff,fixtures n fitting and hassle it took a while but supermarkets and off licences open 24hrs job done sell more booze now and you ruin your own surroundings, football could go same way think of it ,no hassle on match days no crowds police food drink ticket sales staff but rake in same if not more money from tv audience
Initially I thought yes that's the next logical step to save money. But tbh the crowd are a big part of the entertainment.

All the more shocking that they could go ahead without the very people who consume the sport.whatever happened to don't piss the customers off?

We should all tell them that if they dont consider the actual customers in all of this they will lose them.

So that's League Two finished.

They're adopting the soul stealing method of PPG sadly.

i think we know the way this is going to go- fixtures dates will be set and everything will be in place and before a ball is kicked one or more of the bottom 6 clubs are going to come out with an infection so those clubs will have to isolate for 14 days,then idividual players are going to pull out on the grounds its not safe, if its about Liverpool then watch for the fixtures, they will have two early games one on the weekend and one midweek ,this to get them over the line then the whole thing cancelled with Liverpool champions and no relegation,i just hope the clubs and players cry off before a ball is kicked

We could do with all the players coming out and saying their piece now, let's hope Deeney is just the start.

Deeney saying it how it is and putting the gravy train brigade to shame. Like he says in his piece, it’s about the safety of his family. He’s been skint before. I hope others take a leaf from his book.
Fcuk the PL and project cluster fcuk.
well done to him for coming clean,i expect the domino effect now with players,if there is going to be a player revolt then this is the start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.