Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

We'll never have a better chance to win CL. Draw vs Madrid and 3 wins needed. Players are fresh, no fight for the title like rest of contenders (apart PSG, but they're not playing league games and that could be problem for them), it's really a great opportunity.

I don’t see the bbc wankathon to get football back is being applied to rugby etc??? Surely they’re both contact sports. Therefore, should be afforded the same desire to get it going again, nope, didn’t think so either.
CÜNTS.
or cricket, rugby league, tennis, hockey , swimming, water polo , athletics , cycling and others less corrupt to mention

Yet 3 at Watford FC were confirmed ? Don't they count, and if they have it, someone gave it them.
I think the papers are using data from gov.uk which covers only the public health labs i.e. the Pillar one data that relates to hospitals.

The graphs that follow come from gov.uk. I don't need to say anything else.

Ol89uWa.png

I agree, it's disgusting, I presume they brought him to be with them so they could look after him through lockdown, and now he'll have to live alone, just so football can be played for the benefit of money.

That just about sums up the whole issue. Fcuking ridiculous. Try telling the Pearson family that re-starting the season is worth it.

I see that the PL boss Richard Masters is rubbing his hands at the idea of the gravy train starting again in June. The blinkered buffoon said
"I do believe we can appeal to fans not to congregate outside football grounds or go to other people's houses to watch football matches in contravention of government guidelines."
That fücking idiot obviously doesn’t know what dipper clowns are like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.