Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It was the other bollocks you posted. You will catch some though
Yep..... people may forget (already) that we are so much further behind in the stages of the pandemic, and have been worst affected within Europe.
The ‘R’ factor is stubbornly holding above the Governments accepted rate, and we ain’t going to see any Prem this season.
Accept it, and move on to trying to get next season sorted !!!

Why is it bollocks? They are allowing clubs to return at their own pace, barely any tested positive so we are good to go. Other sports will be doing the same as well good on them.
If you think this has been handled very well by the footballing authorities, you are either wumming or have no real clue

If you think this has been handled very well by the footballing authorities, you are either wumming or have no real clue

What have they done wrong? Stopped games when the government were still saying it was safe. Waited until it was safe before anyone was allowed back in training and delayed games restarting til a time deemed safe. Not sure what else people are expecting.

What have they done wrong? Stopped games when the government were still saying it was safe. Waited until it was safe before anyone was allowed back in training and delayed games restarting til a time deemed safe. Not sure what else people are expecting.

The distancing is comical, like a scene from casualty, then they get on the pitch, and bump,hold,pull,Sweat and spit all over each other???? No different from rugby, hockey etc, but can’t see those being allowed back Anytime soon. It’s the PL financial gravy train and their corrupt betting cartels that are pushing this.
Two fingers to those who have, and continue to die.
This virus will return, in a different strain and kill thousands more, but I suppose that’s acceptable to some people.
Not to me. I won’t be going again for a very very long time, if at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.