Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

Mine did for the Arsenal game, then when I’ve checked again today, it’s back on the exchange. Once it’s sold surely if the buyer changes their mind or the game is postponed then I don’t have to resell it??

I am lucky that we have two together at the end of a row. They seem popular. Have only failed not to sell once in 4 seasons. It’s a really good service. Mind you now it’s been postponed the tickets may be returned and that will be them unsold again.

What's the attraction of end of row seats? I went to a concert last night and me and the wife had two on the end of a row. We were up and down like yoyos, with constant comings and goings.

Mind you, the average age of the punters was about 70!

What's the attraction of end of row seats? I went to a concert last night and me and the wife had two on the end of a row. We were up and down like yoyos, with constant comings and goings.

So we chose them originally because Mrs S likes to sit at the end of any row, be it cinema, theatre or football. Don’t ask me for rationale because there is none. She doesn’t like being ‘crushed in’ and it gives her ‘more room’. As you rightly point out, it also means you are up and down like bloody yo-yos letting people out for toilet/tea/beer and chips. However, it seems she is not the only one with this strange compunction because if you look at anywhere in the stadium, the end seats hardly ever remain empty. Nowt stranger etc....

So we chose them originally because Mrs S likes to sit at the end of any row, be it cinema, theatre or football. Don’t ask me for rationale because there is none. She doesn’t like being ‘crushed in’ and it gives her ‘more room’. As you rightly point out, it also means you are up and down like bloody yo-yos letting people out for toilet/tea/beer and chips. However, it seems she is not the only one with this strange compunction because if you look at anywhere in the stadium, the end seats hardly ever remain empty. Nowt stranger etc....

Strange indeed - and you are absolutely right about the popularity. I put a pair of seats for Arsenal on the Ticket Exchange yesterday (in the middle of a row) and they didn't sell. Yet, a pair in the row behind, at the very end of the row, were put up for sale after mine and went very quickly.

Strange indeed - and you are absolutely right about the popularity. I put a pair of seats for Arsenal on the Ticket Exchange yesterday (in the middle of a row) and they didn't sell. Yet, a pair in the row behind, at the very end of the row, were put up for sale after mine and went very quickly.
Maybe they were mine!]

I am confident that the club will look after the fans because that is what they have always done since the take over. I remember them refunding us when the Spurs game was moved at late notice to Wembley. This was done by the club not by Spurs who never offered an apology for being useless cu*ts and left all the expense on the fans both home and away. Though you never heard about this in the press only negative news allowed.

I had end seats on my season tickets for over 20 years. Two reasons why I did it:
1. When someone wants to get by I don't have to stand up, I swivel my legs into the aisle.
2. Watching city throughout the eighties, 90s and noughties the only way I could cope with the dross on offer was to get pissed. Sitting at the end of the row meant I wasn't disturbing people when I went for a piss every 20 minutes!

As for coronovirus I can see the Euros being scrapped and the league season extended into June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.