Corporate Tickets available for Watford.

Wilmslow Road

Last match of the season with a small away allocation the club are creaming off tickets
for a corporate jaunt. £ 150.00 each.
A disgrace IMO.

What's the issue? I mean if they arent selling, and the club can make some money they should do it shouldnt they? I dont understand the background though must admit

That's the issue! They aren't on sale yet to our "normal" cheapskate fans

Last match of the season with a small away allocation the club are creaming off tickets
for a corporate jaunt. £ 150.00 each.
A disgrace IMO.

One of the many, many, many, many things that is wrong with modern football and the sort of antagonistic jape that the people employed by our club seem to enjoy.

What's the issue? I mean if they arent selling, and the club can make some money they should do it shouldnt they? I dont understand the background though must admit

Please tell me you weren't serious when you posted that. Last away game of the season plus a smaller allocation than many other away league games = tickets like rocking horse shit and a guaranteed sell out at high points. Yet if you can stump up £150+VAT then you can bag yourself a ticket.....even if you're not a season ticket holder and, worse still, have never attended a single City game in your life before. Now that is wrong on so many fronts and if you can't see why then you need your head testing.

City’s season concludes at Watford’s Vicarage Road on 21 May and we are delighted to announce that our pre-match event will take place at one of London’s hippest venues, Crazy Bear.

Former players, including Paul Lake, will regale you with stories from the Club’s past and present and with Sky Sports’ James Cooper leading proceedings, you’ll receive exclusive insight from these City legends.

Again, you’ll be treated to canapés alongside complimentary prosecco, beers, wines and soft drinks, before being privately taken to the ground to watch the Blues bring the curtain down on the 2016/17 campaign.

This package is priced at £150 + VAT (match ticket included).

Paul Lake ? jesus ,selling our soul aren't we .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.