Corrupt,Incompetent or Fearful?

Shadz69

After seeing the level of disgust concerning last night's peno decision I am wondering if people really think top ref's are really corrupt or is it they get it wrong occasionally or are they fearful that if slur slate's em their career is over?
Please post only C I or F.I will give it a couple of day's then count em up,for me it is

I

Sigh said:
inGavious said:
did Rooney score?? i'm not arsed if so, he's in my fantasy team.
no rag rule not for you then?

did have Dzeko then he got benched after scoring loads so traded him in for Rooney, ideally should've gone for VP but tbh Rooney is my leading points scorer ahead of Silva, Richards and Aguero ... so cant argue with that

it's corrupt on the financial side of the game, whereby alot of money relies on the number 1 product being a success...

Sort of like Hollywood Actors, the big ones, getting the best roles....

Look at Rags like a film star, they need the most attention to keep at the top, given the best roles keeps them there....
These roles in the FA world are the Barclays Premier League.

It's no coincidence News Corp (who own 39.1% of Sky) also own Fox

No coincidence that Murdoch attempted to buy the rags back in 1998

Sky have a big controlling influence over The FA, if not directly, then indirectly because of the sheer size of investment in the game over here.

There is a reason why The rags are not as successful in Europe, and it isn't based on how good the opposition is, it's based on UEFA not solely dependant on Murdoch's money like The FA are.... resulting in less pressure on film producers/casting crew to get the Fox backed actors.... or should I say: less pressure on match officials to get the win for the star product.

How does one become the next star actor?
Well what goes up must come down and man utd won't always be this select devine champion, but the problem we have is our owners are not White owned, they are "dirty arabs" and untill arabians own Football Tv rights - we won't be winning that league.

Footie in England used to be corrupt. We know this. Modern footie in England is as pure as the driven and white as Obama's arse.

Rugby League is corrupt, cricket is corrupt, the government of Tanzania is corrupt, local councils are all corrupt, Westminster is corrupt, civil service - corrupt, Putin et al - corrupt, that side of the family - corrupt, unions are corrupt, police, military procurement, marketing execs, salesmen, Italy, John O'Shea's backside, footie in Spain, Chinese general officers, Los Angeles County, Swiss banks, Lizards from Alpha Centauri, the Turf, are all corrupt. Pope - goes without saying, Glasweigan milkmen, Scousers, Cockernees, Nicholas Parsons, Olympic Committee, Blatter and Platini, Morecombe and Wise, Flannagan and Allen - all corrupt, as are pharmaceutical companies, shipping lines, car makers, energy suppliers, gold bullion merchants, corner-shops, chippys, kebab houses and those folks responsible for little bags of salt in crisps. All corrupt. All of them.

Not good old footie in good old Blighty though. No sir. There are only two things in this world free from the taint of corruption - and I'm the other one.

Shadz69 said:
After seeing the level of disgust concerning last night's peno decision I am wondering if people really think top ref's are really corrupt or is it they get it wrong occasionally or are they fearful that if slur slate's em their career is over?
Please post only C I or F.I will give it a couple of day's then count em up,for me it is

I

The headline said incompetent and then you diluted it to say "or do they get it wrong occasionally"

Of course they get it wrong occasionally just as everybody does and maybe you did in the headline or did you bottle it when you came to ask the full question.?

:)

Stevie B said:
it's corrupt on the financial side of the game, whereby alot of money relies on the number 1 product being a success...

Sort of like Hollywood Actors, the big ones, getting the best roles....

Look at Rags like a film star, they need the most attention to keep at the top, given the best roles keeps them there....
These roles in the FA world are the Barclays Premier League.

Sky have a big controlling influence over The FA, if not directly, then indirectly because of the sheer size of investment in the game over here.

There is a reason why The rags are not as successful in Europe, and it isn't based on how good the opposition is, it's based on UEFA not solely dependant on Murdoch's money like The FA are.... resulting in less pressure on film producers/casting crew to get the Fox backed actors.... or should I say: less pressure on match officials to get the win for the star product.

How does one become the next star actor?
Well what goes up must come down and man utd won't always be this select devine champion, but the problem we have is our owners are not White owned, they are "dirty arabs" and untill arabians own Football Tv rights - we won't be winning that league.

Does anyone know how much it costs to 'buy the rights' as per Sky? Is there anyone out there who could oust sky?

Stevie B said:

Don't forget their 33% ownership of MUTV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.