Corruption in English football?

Everyone knows it including the ex Liverpool player on the panel and ex Norwich man? It’s not in doubt it’s a stupid foul. We got a pen yesterday for handball when the ball probably didn’t hit a hand. I’ve said it doesn’t even out with us and them but to claim blatant pens aren’t because the teams in red is moronic. Salahs was a joke indeed
Ref our penalty yesterday: Watch the way the ball bounces and explain to me how the ball bounces downwards if it doesn't hit his arm?

Everyone knows it including the ex Liverpool player on the panel and ex Norwich man? It’s not in doubt it’s a stupid foul. We got a pen yesterday for handball when the ball probably didn’t hit a hand. I’ve said it doesn’t even out with us and them but to claim blatant pens aren’t because the teams in red is moronic. Salahs was a joke indeed
You really are very naive if you genuinely believe that any and all commentators and post match analysts are free to express their personal opinions and aren't under strict contractual obligation to stick to a particular predetermined narrative established by whichever broadcaster is employing them.

You really are very naive if you genuinely believe that any and all commentators and post match analysts are free to express their personal opinions and aren't under strict contractual obligation to stick to a particular predetermined narrative established by whichever broadcaster is employing them.
Yup. Cheesy had said as much when he was working for the BBC, hence why he no longer works for the BBC.

I believe an ex Liverpool player who openly criticises united would say if it was a pen or not yes. You are biased and deluded if you think the whole world is in on your agenda nonsense .

They’ve just been shafted in the CL draw:
Funny as fuck but where’s the cries for justice? Fuck them yes but again don’t ignore when something goes against them too

Brighton vs Brentford on boxing day. Just read an article billing this game as some super exciting meeting between 2 rich English businessman. Even mentioned them making their money on far Eastern betting markets. But the article fails to draw the link between this dirty money and corruption in the game. I for one will watch this game with fascination but purely with my tin foil hat on. Both teams are complete vessels for insider trading but who will come out on top when the two meet?

Brighton vs Brentford on boxing day. Just read an article billing this game as some super exciting meeting between 2 rich English businessman. Even mentioned them making their money on far Eastern betting markets. But the article fails to draw the link between this dirty money and corruption in the game. I for one will watch this game with fascination but purely with my tin foil hat on. Both teams are complete vessels for insider trading but who will come out on top when the two meet?
Are but these are English men so it doesn't matter how they made their money. English men are nearly as good as American men who keep the world safe from nasty men who want to destroy football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.