Corruption in English football?

Colin Bells Boots

Team supported
Manchester City
I expect to see plenty of PiGMOL effort the coming weeks to make sure that the dippers find their way into a CL spot .

Despite witnessing the current PL champions putting possibly the worst defence of the title, the PL will be desperate to ensure that their hired lackies do their bidding and keep the Scouse cunts where they can wrongly earn more money for the yank owners to syphon away , and keep the tv companies happy.

D

Fucking stinks but has been and will be like this for the foreseeable.

OffertonBlue

Team supported
Manchester City
No surprises there.
I notice your location is Offerton, was wondering which part as I live on bean leach estate!
I've just sent you a PM. I was also wondering how many other Blues live in the Offerton area.

mat

I expect to see plenty of PiGMOL effort the coming weeks to make sure that the dippers find their way into a CL spot .

Despite witnessing the current PL champions putting possibly the worst defence of the title, the PL will be desperate to ensure that their hired lackies do their bidding and keep the Scouse cunts where they can wrongly earn more money for the yank owners to syphon away , and keep the tv companies happy.

D

Fucking stinks but has been and will be like this for the foreseeable.
Even moreso with the financial reports of the past year due out.

It'll be laughable.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.