Corruption in English football?

So you saying Leicester won the title in a corrupt, immoral manner?

Leicester winning the title was the best thing to happen to this league for a long time. The same could be said of us.
It showed when clubs are professionally run, sensible investment with long term planning they can succeed at the highest level.

People are hugely envious of success, so people come out with Leicester are corrupt or were using PEDs. Again same with us, we are buying titles, nothing to do with simply running a club in a fit and professional manner.
It’s daft. The league was won on a mere 81 points. The league title was there for anyone who wanted it that season.

City got 66 points. An embarrassment of a season for a club like us. It was as much the ineptness of City that Leicester won the league as much as it was the brilliant season Leicester had.

66 fucking points! What the fuck were we playing at?

It’s daft. The league was won on a mere 81 points. The league title was there for anyone who wanted it that season.

City got 66 points. An embarrassment of a season for a club like us. It was as much the ineptness of City that Leicester won the league as much as it was the brilliant season Leicester had.

A think we tried to be like arsenal that year ;)

Pellegrini acted the **** because he was leaving.

I think all professional sport has an element of ‘engineering’ involved in trying to create an outcome. I don’t believe everyone is in on it (not all players/managers etc) but I think there are certain types who assist. I see it as a money ball way of doing things. Sway the averages. There’s a perfect outcome and help is given to try and achieve it. The ref has his instructions and I believe the pundits help in creating a narrative. Watching games on TV I can’t help but notice how the commentators sometimes seem to be watching a different game. The same works for motd, if I’ve been at a live match sometimes what they say happened and what happened don’t match. Another thing that reinforces this for me is the use of VAR. It’s beyond doubt for me that there is corruption when looking at the nonsense way they use it.

Those that say football isn't bent have yet to show me that the rags v arsenal was legit.
Those that know it is bent do not need to ask what year I am referring to.
Here's a reminder for those who know, and if you haven't seen it already watch it and then come back and tell me this game was anything but bent (This c*nt is now running the PiGMOL).

I think all professional sport has an element of ‘engineering’ involved in trying to create an outcome. I don’t believe everyone is in on it (not all players/managers etc) but I think there are certain types who assist. I see it as a money ball way of doing things. Sway the averages. There’s a perfect outcome and help is given to try and achieve it. The ref has his instructions and I believe the pundits help in creating a narrative. Watching games on TV I can’t help but notice how the commentators sometimes seem to be watching a different game. The same works for motd, if I’ve been at a live match sometimes what they say happened and what happened don’t match. Another thing that reinforces this for me is the use of VAR. It’s beyond doubt for me that there is corruption when looking at the nonsense way they use it.
It's noticeable at some TV matches more than others. If they keep going on about a club record pre match that's usually a tip to bet the opposite way pre kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.