Corruption in English football?

Just came across this

Can click the tweet and translate it but here is the text:

- Interpol which closes championships for arrests - Pjanic exchange
- Illegal Arthur (economically overvalued)
- Links between sports betting sites and the Premier League?
- Club / agents pay TransfertMarket to increase player stats

Not 100% sure on how legit the source is as everything is in french but seems it’s a journalist @Romain_Molina talking on a livestream/interview about a hell of a lot of mad shit going on (mainly to do with the French NT but then mentions something about betting companies & the PL)

Full recording here in French, the tweet above is from a thread noting down stand out points.

The rest of the thread is mad in itself but wonder whether we’ll hear anything else about this in the English press. I have no reason to believe or disbelieve anything this guys said tbh but his Guardian profile seems odd - interesting if anything more comes out though.

Any french speakers able to see what he says about the PL and betting companies?

Well we know 2 English pl clubs are owned by professional gamblers. I can barely take Brighton seriously as a club after knowing about Tony blooms background. Not to mention the amount of sponsors who are bookies. If there isn't some insider trading going on I'd be surprised. Also the cartlelised behaviour of some clubs is there for all to see weather its sales from 1 club to another, inflated transfers, 'favours' with results or every clubs favourite, moaning about city! It'd be great for interpol to blow the lid of this but I ain't holding my breath!

In this country we are blind because the media won't report corruption. Even with the Internet there is very little coverage of anything that could be bent. Don't forget the accusation made in a US court during a corruption trial that the person gave The GPC a very expensive watch to throw a match.
That wasn't some Internet troll trying to stir non existent shit, it was in a court if law. Did anyone investigate the claim ? Did they fuck.

In this country we are blind because the media won't report corruption. Even with the Internet there is very little coverage of anything that could be bent. Don't forget the accusation made in a US court during a corruption trial that the person gave The GPC a very expensive watch to throw a match.
That wasn't some Internet troll trying to stir non existent shit, it was in a court if law. Did anyone investigate the claim ? Did they fuck.
Agree 100 but more than not reporting it I'd go as far as they're complicit

The commentators in that manure match last night right up until the 2nd goal were on over drive trying to create the narrative. They wanted the final thoughts of that game to be purely positive about the rags in the hope that’s what folk will be talking about at work today. Then the young’uns scored. Someone posted a link in the scum thread of it.

Depends on what you mean. I genuinely believe that when Khaldoon came in as Chairman, he expected the game to be fair and it took 10 years of UEFA fuckery for him to finally understand that it never will be.
Surely our owner knew from day1 he was not welcome?

We have won trophies under Mr K. despite the efforts of all our enemies from FFP to VAR and a biased media.
Certainly we would expect fairness but as blacksheep we will never be accepted.

Just looked again at Milners first not given foul on Foden. Milner is the last man he clips Fodens heel, a foul, and last man it should have been red but certainly yellow. The foul where he was booked would have been his second yellow if the first was given. He was allowed to stay on the pitch to commit another yellow card offence. Then subbed. Tierney by allowing Milner to go unpunished for the first foul set the narrative that Milner and livarpool could push the boundaries of the laws without punishment. Pep was right if that was a City player doing what Milner did they would have walked 100% on all three occasions. Bent refs, bent var officials and red arse licking commentators.

Well we know 2 English pl clubs are owned by professional gamblers. I can barely take Brighton seriously as a club after knowing about Tony blooms background. Not to mention the amount of sponsors who are bookies. If there isn't some insider trading going on I'd be surprised. Also the cartlelised behaviour of some clubs is there for all to see weather its sales from 1 club to another, inflated transfers, 'favours' with results or every clubs favourite, moaning about city! It'd be great for interpol to blow the lid of this but I ain't holding my breath!
Brighton are a corrupt bucket of scum.
They need looking at very very closely.
The North London betting office run by their owners is shrouded in secrecy,but boasts the most successful football sports betting operation in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.