Cost of last night starting elevens

aguero93:20 said:
ob said:
Foolinthetoon said:
Posting that to my FB account....let's reel them in :)

already done it and they are biting like crazy ha ha ha, one had just put one about doing it the rag way not changing manager (arsenal), buying expensive players (City), sacking manager every year (chelsea) history (liverpool) etc etc
for points 1 & 3, ask him how long he thinks moyes will be there for, point 2 you've already answered, point 4, just remind him about that 20 times song

saving those for when he has calmed down a little, he's already saying that isn't fair as that isn't our first 11 (missing Aguero)

ob said:
aguero93:20 said:
ob said:
already done it and they are biting like crazy ha ha ha, one had just put one about doing it the rag way not changing manager (arsenal), buying expensive players (City), sacking manager every year (chelsea) history (liverpool) etc etc
for points 1 & 3, ask him how long he thinks moyes will be there for, point 2 you've already answered, point 4, just remind him about that 20 times song

saving those for when he has calmed down a little, he's already saying that isn't fair as that isn't our first 11 (missing Aguero)
van persie for wellshit +£23m Aguero for Dzeko +£11.5m
When he calms down, I'd mention the Aguero point again and tell him you think he's right. then ask him what the scoreline would have been if Aguero had played. Then point out the figures above.

ob said:
Foolinthetoon said:
Posting that to my FB account....let's reel them in :)

They've just changed manager (and are about to do it again), they've bought more expensive players than us and all they can sing about now is their history.

They're a bunch of desperate fucking hypocrites. All they clung to is gone. They signed up for glory and are now eating shite. They sucked the devil's cock and now they have to swallow.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be glory and gloating all the way.

They are now saying Rio only cost £24m not £40 - I have found various websites and it ranges from £24m-£34m

ob said:
They are now saying Rio only cost £24m not £40 - I have found various websites and it ranges from £24m-£34m
£31m going by the figure Leeds released.

Be fair, if United had started with Giggs and Fletcher then our eleven would have cost more.

They have such a rich talent base that didn't play as well, Evans, Buttner, Nani to name but three.

Work (in Salford) is just flying by today,

Reeling Rags in every minute of the day.

Thanks for the extra ammunition.

Didsbury Dave said:
1998 blue said:
BillyShears said:
You mean something like this!

14j2niq.jpg
10 times better then myn. Well played :)

Brilliant, Billy. Just posted on Facebook in the middle of this comedy conversation:

Annoyed Red: Amazing what money can do. Kind of cheating though.

ME: Cost of City's starting eleven last night:£166,300,000
Cost of United's starting eleven last night:£186,050,000
City buying the league, United doing it the right way.

Annoyed red: Paul Scholes,John O,Shea,Wes Brown,Ryan Giggs,Nicky Butt, Gary Neville Phil Neville,David Beckham,Tom Cleverly, Danny Wellbeck, Kieron Richardson, Ole Solksjaer, Darren Fletcher, Luke Chadwick all cost nowt and all premiership winners plus many players who we bought for next to nowt and nutured them to fruition. Don,t tar us with that brush. We have spent money yes, but credit where it,s due.

ME: £186,050,000 v £166,300,000. But we can't tar you with that brush. Man United logic at its very best.

Luke Chadwick, oh my days, how desperate can you get to prove a point, very badly.

Never mind the whole eleven, just comparing some like for likes (financial or otherwise) works for me:-

Hart - De Gea
Kompany - Ferdinand
Yaya - whichever of their midfield you want but let's go for Fellatio
Silva - Mata
Dzeko - Rooney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.