Costel Pantilimon

funny stuff in here... he's way too slow for me. i still believe hart we'll make his way back, sooner rather than later... but if he doesn't, let's sign up a new one. pants man reaction speed is weak. takes him so long to get to the ground... too tall, too skinny, and not athletic enough. There's so many better options out there

Up to this run, it was difficult to know what we had in him. Played a run of easy Cup matches against Barnsley and Watford and the like last year. Had the match against Chavs in the Cup and looked okay. The year before, IIRC it was just the Cup match against the vermin that badly went awry.

Point is, he seems to have demonstrated that can handle himself out there. Plays with confidence. Good handling, generally good distribution (better than Hart as to this, I think.) Very athletic for that size. That is what surprised me. You see a guy that tall and generally assume him at first sight to be immobile.

Jury still has to be out on him, though. I think he had one difficult save to make today and made it.

Very impressed today. Handling was great and made some smart saves. Looks calm and confident.

Was brilliant yesterday and there was nothing he could do for the goal just that type of goal, sublime.

Bilboblue said:
Thought he was poor today.

Are you serious - I thought today was his best game. Good handling, caught crosses and good distribution. You must have watched a different game.

A bloody good keeper, has done enough to stay in the side. Joe has to be patient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.